Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Steve Rider - All the best

edited October 2023 in General Charlton
Steve Rider, a fellow Addick, diagnosed with Protate Cancer: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-67076336

I know it's mentioned on the Prostate Cancer thread - but thought it warranted it's own.

Comments

• Options
    he's at that age when the prostate, cancerous or not, can give a man a lot of problems .. to Steve and all fellow prostate problem sufferers, all the very best 
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Good luck Steve.

My dad passed with this 2 years ago.  I know most men die with it NOT of it but being 60 years old myself, I know it is time to get tested.  Amazon £9.99 test, bosh.  

Just got to do it now!
  • Options
    Good luck to him. 

• Options
    Good luck Steve!
  • Options
    Good luck and best wishes to him.
  • Options
    A mate of my dad's and of me had prostate cancer. The best word in that sentence is "had". He was lucky the radiotherapy worked. 

Good luck Steve. 
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Good luck Steve.

My dad passed with this 2 years ago.  I know most men die with it NOT of it but being 60 years old myself, I know it is time to get tested.  Amazon £9.99 test, bosh.  

Just got to do it now!
    Your GP should do a free PSA blood test if you're 50+ or have family history.