Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CAFC vs Villa U21s | EFL Trophy | Tues 10th October 2023 | KO 7:00 PM - Prematch Discussion

Comments

• can't be arsed with these mickey mouse tournaments. when are we defending our title as best team in London? 
  • If it were my club I'd loudly and publicly declare that we would be playing our U21's and would be telling fans that we consider it an U21 tournament, take any fine that comes with that decision and expunge the game from our first team records. It's an affront to the game. 
    They would be knackered as most of them played last night and lost 5 -0
  • we should be able to beat up a bunch of kids .. mind you, the size of some of the 'infants' round here, I'm not so sure after all
  • Don’t forget 4 players who started in the 10 on the pitch Saturday have to start tonight .. expect T Watson , Dobson , Leaburn and Tedic to start 
  • And 9 players unavailable 
  • Are we out yet ? 
    Ask in 6 hours 🙏🏻 
  • So Kanu could play
  • So Kanu could play
    Does he fit any of the above criteria?
  • can't be arsed with these mickey mouse tournaments. when are we defending our title as best team in London? 
    We are defending champions. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Should be a decent game going for a good 2-1 win to the mighty CAFC COYR
  • 10 quid for a pizza game, would rather spend the dosh on a pizza!
  • 10 quid for a pizza game, would rather spend the dosh on a pizza!
    Dont you mean the dough?
    .....🙄
  • So Kanu could play
    He can’t as he’s not on a long term loan. Would be odd to play him anyway 
  • The U21 Premier sides have an indifferent record in this competition, I would not be surprised if we were to get something out of the game.
  • A might win.
  • edited October 2023
    So, is this the match thread Admin??
    Delete mine if so...🤷‍♂️
  • Is it too late to buy a ticket on the door
  • Sponsored links:

• If it was free on charlton tv I’d be tempted - if it was played in my back garden I’d probably turn the outside lights on for them and watch them negotiate the bushes, the slope and the very small playing surface - other than that, count me out - shit insult of a competition 
  • Will be watching online and very much hoping we end the night with 3 points and above Villa in the table.
    Also hoping MA priority is to use the game to give minutes to the guys he prefers as L1 match starters and subs......... and that he plays them in the positions and shape he's planning for the next few games.
    Looking forward to seeing some of our youngsters too.
    I'm feeling much better about the club than I have for ages.
  •  Will watch online as it will end in time for the Jimmy Savile drama.
  • Shame that a handful of players I would like to play tonight are either injured, ill, or the ones that are away on international duty.
  • Is it too late to buy a ticket on the door
    Why would it be? 
  • clive said:
    Good grief Leaburn May & Aneke should be sitting at home with their feet up, it's sods law one of them will get injured at some point ( sorry for tempting fate  :#)
  • One of the strongest teams we've put out in this competition. No game for a couple of weeks, chance to try some new things and keep the positive results going. I'm personally looking forward to it.