Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK & Applescore: Charlton 4-1 Exeter

many thanks to the 99 markers
Applescore: 7.08

Comments

• edited October 2023
    LL, your goal scorers do not add up, otherwise I look forward to your tables after every game
  • ross1 said:
    LL, your goal scorers do not add up, otherwise I look forward to your tables after every week 
    thanks Ross, amendment made
  • Wait, have you given T Watson an assist for winning the penalty? That's outrageous lol
  • I thought MOM was a rough call myself, and this is somewhat shown above, with 5 players within a point of each other at the top. 
  • I thought MOM was a rough call myself, and this is somewhat shown above, with 5 players within a point of each other at the top. 
    Yep agreed. May would have been my 3rd choice so interesting to see he’s a very clear winner.

Cheers @lancashire lad always interesting to see how others interpreted the game. 
  • Fans also voted the top three in the same order on the official site.
    https://www.charltonafc.com/news/may-your-player-match-v-exeter
  • The form table looks a bit healthier now.

I had both May and Louie Watson joint top with 8, so the overall result is consistent with that.
  • Sponsored links:

• In the goals column, Corey needs three "t's" not just the two please! ;-)
  • Praise as always to Lancashire lad for his Stats.

Alfie May gets two goals but he also instigated the first goal with his chipped ball for Chuks header against the bar which CBT scored from the rebound.

Alfie also did the accurate long pass out wide for Corey's mesmeric mazy run which nearly found Leaburn but did find the fox in the box Alfie who finished the move he started.

May playing between the lines as a number 10 worked for 75 minutes out of the 100 minutes of the match as he and the rest of the team realised he was finding space.

The instigated of goals is never shown on stats of any kind as far as I know but after watching Isak beat about 8 Everton players last season with dribbling before putting the ball across goal where the ball hit a couple of players before finding the back of the net.
  • Great stats as usual, just missing Molyneux as being on the bench? 
  • Great stats as usual, just missing Molyneux as being on the bench? 
    thanks
  • edited October 2023
    Scoham said:
    Corey No End Product is now on 7 goals and assists meaning he has the most end product of anyone in our squad.
    On the way out of Oxford and Peterborough away, I heard two different sets of fans say that he's rubbish and should sell him for any offer that comes in. 

I do wonder how they feel now. He's bang on track for a 20+ Goals and assists this season if he doesn't leave in January. 

He has definitely improved, far more confident on the ball and with his decision making, not just all pace anymore