Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    I am quite prepared to give Marcus Bent a go this season. He starts with a clean sheet as far as I am concerned. I just think he has enough experience and talent to make a big impact at this level, provided he can get his head sorted out. Although his attitude stank last season, I thought he did put in some impressive performances on the pitch.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red_Pete[/cite]I am quite prepared to give Marcus Bent a go this season. He starts with a clean sheet as far as I am concerned. I just think he has enough experience and talent to make a big impact at this level, provided he can get his head sorted out. Although his attitude stank last season, I thought he did put in some impressive performances on the pitch.

Bolton in the cup and err.......
  • Options
    i honestly dont think his attitude will change this season... at braga he was moaning so dont expect anything different from him this season
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jayblock[/cite]i honestly dont think his attitude will change this season... at braga he was moaning so dont expect anything different from him this season
    he also had a couple of decent runs, won the free kick that led to our go and had more shots in the second half than either Todorov and/or Iwelumo had...
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: jayblock[/cite]i honestly dont think his attitude will change this season... at braga he was moaning so dont expect anything different from him this season[/quote]
    he also had a couple of decent runs, won the free kick that led to our go and had more shots in the second half than either Todorov and/or Iwelumo had...[/quote]

agreed but you could see he still had an attitude. when everyone up front is fighting fit i doubt he will get a look in.
  • Options
    He can whinge all he likes, as far as I am concerned. Provided he does his job on the pitch I really don't care!!
  • Options
    I might be a bit more tolerant of him if he actually scored the occasional goal...
  • Options
    if he wasn't bothered he wouldn't whinge (a bit like some posters on here, myself included!)
  • Options
    I'm not so sure I agree with that, oohaah. I fear his whinging is more a sign of his arrogance than of his commitment. (Not true in your case, of course.)
  • Options
    I'm inclined to give him a fresh start. We'll need all the talent we can get if we're going to get out of this division.