Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK + Applescore: SHREWSBURY 0-0 CHARLTON

thanks to the 48 Lifers who gave marks 
Applescore = 5.78
In 68 minutes Leaburn had no shots at goal, in 37 minutes Aneke had 5 shots at goal - discuss :)

Comments

• Thanks LL.
    Our loan striker's name is Tedic not Tenic thanks mate.
  • Think Leaburn might find himself on the bench on Tues.
  • edited October 2023
    thanks CE, my excuse is I was trying to watch the golf and do the stats, if that is the only error I'll be pleased,
    actually if you wish to be correct his name is tedić
  • edited October 2023
    Thanks LL.
    And for us OCD folks, it should be Blackett-Taylor in the goals column too please! (Two T's!)
  • edited October 2023
    Pedro45 said:
    Thanks LL.
    And for us OCD folks, it should be Blackett-Taylor in the goals column too please! (Two T's!)
    being ocd you could have told me that last week :smile:
  • Think Leaburn might find himself on the bench on Tues.
    For Tedic? Both of them are out and out strikers but Tedic has coped being out on the wing a lot better. I'd rather see one of them play in Tyreece Campbell's role as he's a lot better on the wing. What is it with Charlton managers playing players out of position
  • In Leaburn’s defence he seemed to be out wide during his time on the pitch whereas Aneke was playing more central. 
  • pleased for Harry who's really improved after a shaky start .. this is also generally true of our defence, especially since the arrival of Appleton
  • se9addick said:
    In Leaburn’s defence he seemed to be out wide during his time on the pitch whereas Aneke was playing more central. 
    We certainly improved with Aneke (and Tedic) on the pitch, but agree that was partly down to the change in formation.
  • follett said:
    Think Leaburn might find himself on the bench on Tues.
    For Tedic? Both of them are out and out strikers but Tedic has coped being out on the wing a lot better. I'd rather see one of them play in Tyreece Campbell's role as he's a lot better on the wing. What is it with Charlton managers playing players out of position
    Probably that they don't actually have the right players to fill all 10 positions in any given formation?

I say 10 because as far as I can recall they have all played a keeper in goal.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2023
    Shrewsbury attendance 5,619
    away support 546
  • I'm srprised we won so many more aerials than them.