Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2023/24 Squad Photo

Comments

• Options
    Nice to see the squad photo make a comeback. Maybe teams have been told they have to do one, as one of my Luton mates has posted their team photo today?  
  • Options
    Nice to see Chuks still standing... :)
  • Options
    Quite an artistically pleasing photo that, with the lighting on the players and darker background
  • Options
    Which half you having to win an 11v11? Split down the halfway line, naturally.

May, Leaburn on one side.
    Dobbo, CBT on the other.
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    RedRyan said:
    Which half you having to win an 11v11? Split down the halfway line, naturally.

May, Leaburn on one side.
    Dobbo, CBT on the other.
    Isted
    Edun Hector Jones Thomas
    Camara Dobson C.Campbell
    T.Campbell Tedic Blackett-Taylor
    Subs: McGrandles, Kirk, Kanu

Vs.

AMB
    Abankwah Ness Elerewe
    Asiimwe L.Watson Taylor Fraser T.Watson
    Leaburn May
    Subs: Chin, Anderson, Aneke

Make Edun and T.Watson swap teams and you’ve got two really nicely balanced sides with players in their proper positions there.
  • Options
    Is Mickey Apples a bit of a funny shape or does he just have Jimmy Floyd’s arse?
  • Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bboSbfac1CY

Behind the scenes on our 2023/24 squad photo day 

• Options
    I started trying to name them all, got about four or five along then just kinda gave up. Realised I just wasn't bothered at all.
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Quite an artistically pleasing photo that, with the lighting on the players and darker background
    Looks horribly fake to me, like they photographed the players somewhere else and superimposed it over a picture of The Valley. I suspect what's really happened is that someone's created a mask of the foreground and gone a bit hung-ho with the lighting tool.
  • Options
    Stig said:
    Looks horribly fake to me, like they photographed the players somewhere else and superimposed it over a picture of The Valley. I suspect what's really happened is that someone's created a mask of the foreground and gone a bit hung-ho with the lighting tool.
    LMAO it's clearly real. It isn't a conspiracy. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2023
    Obviously it's real, that was never in question. It just looks like it was edited by an over excited TikTok kid rather than a professional photographer.