Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lincoln Away [24/10/23] tickets now on sale

2»

Comments

• edited October 2023
    JaShea99 said:
    Why, are we playing in the city centre?
    You obviously haven't been before, the ground is close to the city centre. 
  • I think Sincil Bank is fine. Brayford and river Witham are high in centre of town, but that is quite a way from the stadium.  There is a dyke next to the stadium, but that is designed to ease the risk of flooding and has high banks. Just hope the pitch has been well tended. As was a lot of water fell on the east.
  • I think Sincil Bank is fine. Brayford and river Witham are high in centre of town, but that is quite a way from the stadium.  There is a dyke next to the stadium, but that is designed to ease the risk of flooding and has high banks. Just hope the pitch has been well tended. As was a lot of water fell on the east.
    Thanks mate.Hope the game is OK

• edited October 2023
    The weather looks okay there over the next few days so hopefully shouldn’t be any problems 
  • redbuttle said:
    JaShea99 said:

I have been there. Chill out, it was a joke.
  • JaShea99 said:
    redbuttle said:
    JaShea99 said:

I have been there. Chill out, it was a joke.

Lol then.
  • Nice one, Braziliance.

Good spot.
  • Cant stay overnight unfortunately, might put my Sunday roast in jeopardy. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Just mentioned on R5L there's a problem on the line from Peterborough.
    Yep. Rail replacement buses due to flooding.
    redbuttle said:
    Just mentioned on R5L there's a problem on the line from Peterborough.
    Yep. Rail replacement buses due to flooding.
    Direct LNER services between Kings Cross/ Lincoln appear to be running normally, also trains between Newark Northgate/ Lincoln are running normally.
  • Anyone know if tickets can be purchased at Lincoln on the day??
  • 801912601 said:
    Anyone know if tickets can be purchased at Lincoln on the day??

Not sure about on the day. But I just got mine from Charlton ticket office. Will pick up from Lincoln ticket office Tues evening before game.
  • Anyone know what parking is like?
    Last season the coach had to park quite far from the ground pretty much in a park where there was also plenty of cars parked up, wasn't great underfoot too. Appreciate this was coach parking as the coach couldn't get any closer to the ground so could be quite tight parking for cars too.
  • 801912601 said:
    Any remaining tickets will be available to purchase on the day of the game from the visitor window located at the club store.
    That's from the away day guide email from from the club.

• There will be operational changes for Tuesday's game against Charlton Athletic due to the aftermath of Storm Babet.

Storm Babet

The club are working with partners to protect the Sincil Bank community, with the water level of Sincil Drain remaining high following the extraordinary rainfall on Friday.

The Sincil Bank pathway is closed from South Park Avenue to the south-west corner of the LNER Stadium footprint, with supporters who usually use that route - including those parking on the South Common - asked to go via the High Street and cross via the bridges on Queen Street or Sewell's Walk.

Pumping trucks will be in operation on Sincil Bank outside the GBM Stand, with pipes running along this road as part. This remains open to spectators, but we ask those attending to take extra caution in this area of the stadium before and after the match.

https://www.weareimps.com/news/2023/october/matchday-guide-charlton/
  • Sponsored links:

• Have booked parking on the south common. Hopefully stewards will guide where we need to go when we arrive and hopefully won’t need 4 wheel drive when leaving the common. 
  • 801912601 said:
    Comfortably.
    Find a spot, take your foot off the pedal and turn the ignition off.
    Jobs a good 'un.
  • Sounds like you won't be parking, more like mooring!

• council car park 10/15 minute walk from the ground off the 'busy' end of the High St going towards the station in Chaplin St .. about a fiver for the game. pay & display though this says pay by phone .. I have parked there lots of times, never gets very busy

Chaplin Street, Lincoln, LN5 7BN Pay by Phone location 7855 Disabled parking spaces 2 Parking Spaces 102 Motorcycle spaces 0 Prices 1 hour: £2.00 2 hours: £3.00 : …