Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hot News From Montserrat

Just in case you missed the international football scores over last weekend, Montserrat scored an impressive 3-2 away win against Barbados in the Concacaf Nations League which was great news for their new coach Lee Bowyer. The opening goal was scored after 6 minutes by their captain, Lyle Taylor and the same player got the winner in the 7th minute of stoppage time. Also playing was Joey Taylor of Chatham Town, Lyle's younger brother. 

Comments

• They then lost their next game 3-0
  • Just in case you missed the international football scores over last weekend, Montserrat scored an impressive 3-2 away win against Barbados in the Concacaf Nations League which was great news for their new coach Lee Bowyer. The opening goal was scored after 6 minutes by their captain, Lyle Taylor and the same player got the winner in the 7th minute of stoppage time. Also playing was Joey Taylor of Chatham Town, Lyle's younger brother. 
    Found their level 
  • Am I the only one who’s pissed off that Lee Bowyer is happy to work with Lyle Taylor again after what he did to us and him . 
    Ok it may be a great gig but his principles have gone out of the window in my eyes . 
  • Am I the only one who’s pissed off that Lee Bowyer is happy to work with Lyle Taylor again after what he did to us and him . 
    Ok it may be a great gig but his principles have gone out of the window in my eyes . 
    That ship sailed when he signed him on loan for Birmingham

It's work and it keeps the lights on.

I've had serious disagreements with co workers, but you normally figure something out.

For us fans, it's a lot more personal. Fans need to be reminded it's just a job to them.