Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ukraine vs England - Euro 2024 Qualifier | 5pm KO on C4 | Match Thread

Comments

• Can we f**king get rid of Dion bloody Dublin!!
    Waiting for some tips on how to add some value to my house
    he don't half chat some rubbish don't he
    I swear watching the replay for the goal he was saying he didnt think Walker was onside... During the check, he was then suddenly saying, that he thought the goal would be given.
    he don't half chat some rubbish don't he
    I swear watching the replay for the goal he was saying he didnt think Walker was onside... During the check, he was then suddenly saying, that he thought the goal would be given.
    I just liked the Kane comment "kane not where I want to see him" whilst describing him setting up the goal... 
  • oh and lets not forget the other "Dublin-ism" talking about Saka "we won't see him come out for the second half - he's limping" this is on like 22 minutes... 
  • oh and lets not forget the other "Dublin-ism" talking about Saka "we won't see him come out for the second half - he's limping" this is on like 22 minutes... 
    Good call Dion
  • more fun from Dion and Jill Scott - apparently they want us to keep the ball and frustrate Ukraine, but also move the ball quickly and pick out brave passes. 

I THINK.... that might be two completely different strategies... imagine that was the half time team talk !
  • edited September 2023
    DD doing my head in too! 
  • Why has the world got so shit?

Used to love watching England on the tele. Now it's a chore, strategically placed mouthpieces ticking every box, safe, banal and ultimately low low quality.
  • Sponsored links:

Good call Dion
    WTF has he got against Saka he looks fine !!
  • Why has the world got so shit?

Used to love watching England on the tele. Now it's a chore, strategically placed mouthpieces ticking every box, safe, banal and ultimately low low quality.
    Channel 4 has got to be BY FAR the worst at presenting England games, even more so than ITV
  • "England don't have an answer for what they are going to do to score" -- literally imediately after shows a replay of us hitting the bar
  • too slow and ponderous
  • Good to see a few subs made 
  • Penalty all day long there mind you. 
  • edited September 2023
    that looked like hand ball to me. Not only di he fall onto it with his hand but it then hit his other hand and seemed to trap it
  • "disapponted to see Bellingham go off?" "yeah, but no, but yeah"

thanks Dion
  • Just joined the thread to have a moan about how irritating Dublin is but I see I’m not the only one. 
  • Need to make another couple of subs
  • Sponsored links:

• Mudryk is the Ukrainian Rommedahl isnt he
  • Have we got the ball to Foden yet?
  • Oh cmon... How is that a booking?
  • maguire had every right to go for that ball hows that a yellow?
  • Dion Dublin has arguably contributed the worst commentary performance ever. 

He's got almost every single call wrong and contradicted himself multiple times. It's impressive how bad he's been.
  • So many players been off it today. Poor performance but I’m sure Southgate will get the stick.
  • Mudryk is so f**king shite
  • i'll take the draw tbh because i think it potentially hurts Italys chances to qualify. 
  •  Not only is Dublin shyte, he’s f*****n relentless.  Come back Brownie all is forgiven. 
  • Not allowing the corner there?