Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Where are they now?

Comments

• Would have helped matters if the players names corresponded to the picture better!
  • James Beadle is mentioned but isn't even in the picture. The keeper is James Pradic who appears to have followed Freddie Woodman to Preston. He's was 18 in July according to his Preston bio which would make him only just 14 at the time of this comp and even younger than the likes of Zach Mitchell.
  • sam3110 said:
    Would have helped matters if the players names corresponded to the picture better!
    Sorry, let me spark up the time machine and go back to 2019 to tell them 😄
    I thought you had got in the team machine to 2024 and got next year's 1st team squad photo early.
  • _MrDick said:
    Oliver Evans is my next door but one neighbour. He’s now in Millwall’s U21 team. I don’t talk to him anymore and every time I see him walking up the road, I shout ‘scum’ out of the window
    👏👏👏👏
  • _MrDick said:
    Oliver Evans is my next door but one neighbour. He’s now in Millwall’s U21 team. I don’t talk to him anymore and every time I see him walking up the road, I shout ‘scum’ out of the window

Oliver Evans to team mates at Millwall:
    "I've got this neighbour who keeps shouting out, Scum at me when walking pass his window so I shout back, get promoted soon as we miss the 6 points a season."