Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Crawley V Charlton

Hi guys ,
Anyone on here going Tomorow night (Tuesday ) ? I went to try and get tickets today for away end/section and the lady said I can only get away tickets though Charlton before tomorrow but if I come down before kick off I could get tickets that Charlton return unsold 

Comments

• So what are you asking? 
  • I can only guess, you went to Crawley ticket office who said that you have to get away tickets from charltons ticket office, and are wondering wether they'll be available at Crawley before kick off? 
  • If your driving there, broadfield might be a good place to park around 
  • Crawley v Charlton…. THE BIG ONE  

I’m assuming we will see all the new boys given an outing and Miles getting some game time. So could be a pretty strong team. So the 5/4 could be value .
  • I can only guess, you went to Crawley ticket office who said that you have to get away tickets from charltons ticket office, and are wondering wether they'll be available at Crawley before kick off? 
    Oh yes sorry  , I was a bit vague wasn't I 
  • can i see the game tomorrow with my usual Charlton TV pass or do i have to buy the game separately, thanks.
  • RedJohn said:
    can i see the game tomorrow with my usual Charlton TV pass or do i have to buy the game separately, thanks.
    We have the £7pm subscription & thought this only covered us for live home U 21 games like todays.

But when the announcement was made earlier confirming live coverage of tomorrow's game & I tried to purchase as a one off, but  was informed that I already had the necessary subscription. 
  • You have to pay the ten quid.

All fans are reminded that annual and monthly CharltonTV subscriptions, which are priced at £65 and £7 per month respectively, do NOT include the live streaming of league or EFL Trophy games. Fans with one of these subscriptions can listen to live audio commentary of Tuesday's cup tie.

If you live in the UK or Ireland then the only way to watch Tuesday's game on CharltonTV is by purchasing a match pass.

• Sponsored links:

• Can we pay at the gate or do I have to get to Crawley Fc before ticket office closes at 430pm does anybody know? Info light on both sites. 
  • Can we pay at the gate or do I have to get to Crawley Fc before ticket office closes at 430pm does anybody know? Info light on both sites. 
    The club have said you can pay on the gate at no price increase,
    Thanks, perfect, that’s 2 more mad souls going in that case!
    Thanks, perfect, that’s 2 more mad souls going in that case!
    The ticket office told me there’s an away fans ticket window.