Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CAFC Tactics Thread 2023-24

2»

Comments

• Noticed Asiimwe was coming inside a lot again on Saturday but T Watson wasn’t so what I thought previously was a tactical thing might just be Asiimwe’s natural game. I hope Appleton uses that going forward as it would really suit the front 4 we’re playing. Would also allow TT to slide across and create a back 3 instead of having to be a marauding left back 
  • fenaddick said:
    Noticed Asiimwe was coming inside a lot again on Saturday but T Watson wasn’t so what I thought previously was a tactical thing might just be Asiimwe’s natural game. I hope Appleton uses that going forward as it would really suit the front 4 we’re playing. Would also allow TT to slide across and create a back 3 instead of having to be a marauding left back 
    This would make a lot of sense as TT is awful going forward imo (not his fault, he's just a cb). 
  • fenaddick said:
    Noticed Asiimwe was coming inside a lot again on Saturday but T Watson wasn’t so what I thought previously was a tactical thing might just be Asiimwe’s natural game. I hope Appleton uses that going forward as it would really suit the front 4 we’re playing. Would also allow TT to slide across and create a back 3 instead of having to be a marauding left back 
    This would make a lot of sense as TT is awful going forward imo (not his fault, he's just a cb). 
    Amazed it hasn’t been tried out yet. Only reason I can think is that they want an overlap for CBT