Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

WANTED! Charlton shirts to finish my collection

edited September 2023 in General Charlton
Hi guys. I’ve been collecting shirts since I was 15 so 5 years now. I am still on the hunt for certain shirts if anyone could be of any help to have them or point me in the right directions I’d really appreciate that. I’ve put some photos down below. I’m also in the look for shirts from the early 80’s and 70’s. Thanks again to anyone who can help.

Comments

• Top one doesn't exist so that's one less. Good luck. 
  • Talal said:
    Top one doesn't exist so that's one less. Good luck. 
    Must mistaken it for the other Woolwich one from 87
  • Hope you have deep pockets, some of those will cost £££££‘s now ……

And - much to my stupidity - I had most of them (apart from the imposter of course) - but no longer 
  • A few thousand for that lot , the yellow Woolwich is like gold dust.
  • this one came into the museum only a week ago.

Very rare.
  • How much would you pay for the 85/86 home kit?

Very rare.
    Is that just a replica? Beauty of a shirt 
  • I have a yellow MESH shirt with 8 signatures on it, obtained at one of the dinners we've attended at The Valley, inc Curbs'. 

I have no use for it but would be interested if it's worth anything these days ? 
  • I have a yellow MESH shirt with 8 signatures on it, obtained at one of the dinners we've attended at The Valley, inc Curbs'. 

I have no use for it but would be interested if it's worth anything these days ? 
    Which player?
  • edited September 2023
    PopIcon said:
    I have a yellow MESH shirt with 8 signatures on it, obtained at one of the dinners we've attended at The Valley, inc Curbs'. 

Which player?
    Mark Fish
    Mark Fish
    Mark Fish
    Mark Fish
    Mark Fish
    Mark Fish
    Mark Fish
  • Sponsored links:

• I love all the adidas ones

Very rare.
    Is that just a replica? Beauty of a shirt 
    Not a replica.

Club issued and matchworn