Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    That must have been a slightly scary situation for Jason, I can't imagine he's done many press conferences before.
  • Options
    What’s the maximum expectation ?
    150%. Anything more becomes dangerous. 
  • Options
    That must have been a slightly scary situation for Jason, I can't imagine he's done many press conferences before.
    He looks quite relaxed in the paused picture on the Twitter post
  • Options
    If there was more than 2 members of the 'press' there I would be amazed
  • Options
    I must admit, I like Pearce. He is an actions speak louder than words sort of bloke. 
  • Options
    Thought thought he came across well, more articulate than I expected. Here’s hoping his spell as interim be 100% success. 
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    V good.

Five year contract minimum........

.......He'll be out by bonfire night.
  • Options
    I must admit, I like Pearce. He is an actions speak louder than words sort of bloke. 
    Are you saying the press conference went badly?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We have had lots of managers who have used lots of words and delivered very little. Pre-match press conferences mean very little to me anymore, I’ll judge Pearce solely by what happens on the pitch. 
  • Options
    Did he have to wrestle someone to the floor?
  • Options
    I thought feigning injury for a few minutes towards the end to run down the clock was a bit unnecessary  ;)

In all seriousness - good luck to Jason for Saturday.
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    Uboat said:
    Are you saying the press conference went badly?
    No, I am saying he didn't give any bullshit. He didn't give any names, you could tell his mind was on the job which is where it should be. I have said all along, I'd like to see him be given a chance.
  • Options
    good, positive and calm answers to tough questions .. all the very best Jason
  • Options
    I thought feigning injury for a few minutes towards the end to run down the clock was a bit unnecessary  ;)

In all seriousness - good luck to Jason for Saturday.
    That'll be reserved for his post match interview

"Jason, you must be disappointed with the 7 nil defeat and the manner of the goals conceded."

"Terry, I thought we were... arghhhh, ref he went straight through the back of me, get the physio on. Arghhh."
  • Options
    Does he really believe we lost by fine margins, I hope not. those performances were shocking and were miles off the quality needed.