Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: OXFORD UNITED 2-1 CHARLTON

thanks to the 34 Lifers who gave marks

Comments

• Options
    Don't forget LL, one of our coaches were booked I believe. I look forward to these charts but they are so disappointing 
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Don't forget LL, one of our coaches were booked I believe. I look forward to these charts but they are so disappointing 
    Yes, but I need to know his name
    Disappointing - it’s even worse compiling the stats 😩
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    I think it was Hayes, or should I say Louis Mendez thought it was 🥴
  • Options
    Intersting that the five home-grown youngsters that started the game finished as the bootom five in the marking.  Anderson and Asiimwe surely need a rest.
  • Options
    Intersting that the five home-grown youngsters that started the game finished as the bootom five in the marking.  Anderson and Asiimwe surely need a rest.
    Or just shouldn't all be played together, particularly when there is a total lack of leadership in our squad at the best of times. 
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    I know it's DEJA vu watching Charlton be shit, but it's Deji Elerewe not Deja Elewere :)
  • Options
    thanks Daz it was a mistype and didn't need picking up, at the moment not just watching but supporting cafc is shit and my enthusiasm for all thing to do with the club have somewhat waned, in fact you are all lucky that I'm still spending so much time doing a shit job, but then that is what being a Charlton supporter these days involves :smile:

• Options
    You know it's always appreciated that you are still doing the Statbank. I appreciate your time and effort 100%. 
  • Options
    thanks Daz it was a mistype and didn't need picking up, at the moment not just watching but supporting cafc is shit and my enthusiasm for all thing to do with the club have somewhat waned, in fact you are all lucky that I'm still spending so much time doing a shit job, but then that is what being a Charlton supporter these days involves :smile:

Think most of us feel a bit like that at the moment...hard not to!  But really enjoy reading the stats and appreciate it must be a real chore - expecially in the current climate - so well done.