Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Burger Vans at the Valley

3 of us went to the game yesterday and all had a hot dog from one of the burger vans. We have all had really bad stomachs. Anyone else have any issues?

Comments

• Options
    Me and the kids used the one opposite the AC stand and we are fine
  • Options
    My kids had hot dogs from the van next to the club shop and are OK.
  • Options
    3 of us went to the game yesterday and all had a hot dog from one of the burger vans. We have all had really bad stomachs. Anyone else have any issues?
    No, my bowel movements have been regular as clockwork 
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Carter said:
    I had 3 pints of Meantime IPA and could have threaded my shite through the eye of a needle from about 7.30pm yesterday and still now. It could have been something else I suppose, if not lesson learned. Never eat at football or drink the really decent IPA 
    Love the IPA in the fans bar, it’s only the quantity not the quality that does me but then I’m not match fit so to be fair two or three does me.
    But there’s a f****** awful smell that hovers in there, far right end as you look at the pitch that seriously needs to be addressed by the club! 
    It normally only appears for an hour then goes again but struth it stinks when it shows up!
  • Options
    Fuck! Food poisoning AND the football... Cracking weekend eh Ian?

• Options
    I had a pint of Meantime Pale from the far end Curbs stand kiosk before the game. A nice pint, and served pretty quickly too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hopefully it kicked in 10 mins after the game kicked off and you missed the rest of the match on the loo!
  • Options

My mates are Forest fans and they had it worse…every cloud and all that!!
  • Options
    I had a pint of Meantime Pale from the far end Curbs stand kiosk before the game. A nice pint, and served pretty quickly too.
    How much?
  • Options
    How much?
    £6.40?

Steep as you'd expect
  • Options
    How much?
    £6.40?

Steep as you'd expect
    Burger and a pint will be £15 before long.
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    Carter said:
    I had 3 pints of Meantime IPA and could have threaded my shite through the eye of a needle from about 7.30pm yesterday and still now. It could have been something else I suppose, if not lesson learned. Never eat at football or drink the really decent IPA 
    Love the IPA in the fans bar, it’s only the quantity not the quality that does me but then I’m not match fit so to be fair two or three does me.
    But there’s a f****** awful smell that hovers in there, far right end as you look at the pitch that seriously needs to be addressed by the club! 
    It normally only appears for an hour then goes again but struth it stinks when it shows up!
    Yeah it starts when the players come out to warm up and then disappears by about 1715 every other Saturday. 

Don't worry Charlie boy and chums are on to it, will be sorted by midnight on transfer deadline day. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I’ve had the second two, but the first one wow ! Getting a shag at football - congrats 👏 
    There was a video of such goings ons back in the day...........