Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Charlton 2-3 Port Vale

many thanks to the 68 Lifers who gave marks
the ineligible players averages were:
DJ:4.21
Thomas: 4.41
Payne: 4.03
not many scores for the ineligibles so unless I get feedback otherwise I shall stop giving the opportunity to mark them
Also the League form table returns

Comments

• Options
    not bad marks considering it was another home failure of embarrassing proportions
  • Options
    After 4 league games, I wasn't expecting May to have 3 times as many bookings as goals.
  • Options
    May will score more. Dobbo pinched one of his toe, he’s hit the post, he’s had shots blocked, another one v. Port Vale which was goal bound. He’ll be fine. 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    May will score more. Dobbo pinched one of his toe, he’s hit the post, he’s had shots blocked, another one v. Port Vale which was goal bound. He’ll be fine. 
    Will be interesting to see where he plays when Leaburn comes back .  If , as I suspect, we can only play 433, he will be out wide or on the bench. 
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Will be interesting to see where he plays when Leaburn comes back .  If , as I suspect, we can only play 433, he will be out wide or on the bench. 
    Good point. But he might also play just behind Leaburn, or he might even try 442?