Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bristol Rovers Mugs

For the Bristol Rovers fan in your life, so they can remember the famous night when they beat Charlton.

Comments

• Options
    Quite bizarre that. Not a local derby, not a crucial end of season win, not even a unique win seeing that they won by exactly the same scoreline last season!
  • Options
    Bunch of mugs.
  • Options
    Good God, the nights must be slow, lonely and desperate down there...
  • Options
    I thought this was in reference to the Bristol mob that were in the covered end....
  • Options
    Small club mentality.

although as cider botherers go prefer them to Bristol city 
  • Options
    It's just a joke at Louis Mendez expense.
  • Options
    Am I missing something ?

I don’t see how this is connected to their win on Tuesday ?
  • Options
    they were certainly very pleased at winning on Tuesday .. don't forget that for many lower league players and clubs, CAFC is still a BIG club and a Valley win is a big feather in the cap and well worth a mug or two
  • Options
    We were a premier league team and brought out t-shirts and videos when we won a league game against Arsenal.

Small club mentality..?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just a bit of fun surely, all sports should be enjoyable, shouldn't they?
  • Options
    Straight from the Daniel Levy book of Football Economics.
  • Options
    Must be impressed with their shop getting a mug out so quickly. When was the last time we even had a mug let alone responded quickly to anything
  • Options
    I thought this was in reference to the Bristol mob that were in the covered end....
    Who were the Bristol mob in the covered end ? 
  • Options
    We were a premier league team and brought out t-shirts and videos when we won a league game against Arsenal.

Small club mentality..?

"Not a local derby, not a crucial end of season win, not even a unique win" 

I think that's the difference, SA? 
  • Options
    Not my cup of tea
  • Options
    The B-Cup
  • Options
    Clip popped up on Twitter the day after off the game. Some Bristol Rovers fans in the covered end celebrating the late winner and some of our fans telling them to p*ss off. They were right up the back of the covered end from the clip I saw but for the life of me I now can't find it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Clip popped up on Twitter the day after off the game. Some Bristol Rovers fans in the covered end celebrating the late winner and some of our fans telling them to p*ss off. They were right up the back of the covered end from the clip I saw but for the life of me I now can't find it.
    I saw that, wasn’t it their board members ? 
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    That looks more like the East stand to me, wouldn't be the first time some visitors have had a box and clashed with the locals. Apart from when Ed Sheeran was there of course.
  • Options
    It was an important step on their march to 13th place. 
  • Options
    Why they brought a mug out now is anyone's guess, they did the league double over us last season too so 3 wins on the bounce. A long way away from when we down there and twatted them 5-1. 
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    West Lower. Was really bizarre because that is the Bristol Rovers owners alongside their heavies. No idea why they were sat alongside all of us, but hey ho. Celebration was ridiculous excessive and was looking to wind everyone up in the home end. Heavies were trying to claim everyone down, but their owner was giving it large. 

• Options
    It’s not as if they all held hands and raised them aloft a couple of times as they jubilantly walked towards their fans to celebrate a magnificent Champions League /Premiership victory 1-0 League One win over the mighty Orient to build a connection between players and fans  before the next 3 defeats 
    Posts like this are equally hilarious but sad at the same time. 

If we beat Port Vale I just want them to act normal as that should be the minimum, a home win against a team with barely any revenue. 
  • Options
    Posts like this are equally hilarious but sad at the same time. 

If we beat Port Vale I just want them to act normal as that should be the minimum, a home win by a team with barely any revenue. 
    Fixed it for you
  • Options
    West Lower. Was really bizarre because that is the Bristol Rovers owners alongside their heavies. No idea why they were sat alongside all of us, but hey ho. Celebration was ridiculous excessive and was looking to wind everyone up in the home end. Heavies were trying to claim everyone down, but their owner was giving it large. 

Am being serious here, is there a chance our board filled the directors box and Rovers became overspill?
  • Options
    I think this mug is retaliation for the one we released in honour of Josh Magennis's hatrick against them in 2017.