Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace ticket idea ????

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
As most have said, its important to get the season off to a good start. That includes a decent away following at away games. The amount we take away at the start of the season could shape the size of our followings for the rest of the campaign.

With that in mind, the club should announce that all ticket stubs for Stoke will be equal to Valley Gold membership when the Palace tickets go on priority sale.

Not only will it ensure the tickets go to travelling fans, it will anso act as an incentive for others to go to Stoke.

Views ?

Comments

• Options
    Good idea - email Steve Sutherland/Reg
  • Options
    maybe i'm biased because i can't make stoke and did 12/13 away trips last year but if you do that do last year's long hauls like bolton on a tuesday night etc. mean nothing?
  • Options
    p.s. i'm actually a big backer of loyalty-based ticketing, i just think it's hard to work it into a scenario when only one game is up for consideration
  • Options
    excellent idea smudge - email them like FB said
  • Options
    Valley Gold rocks, it is the way forward
  • Options
    I reckon that anyone who wants a Palace ticket also has to Pay up-front for Bristol City & Cardiff City away,that should sort out the problem.
  • Options
    good idea

Gutting for me who cant make stoek due to long planned wedding
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    No need to worry guys I cant see us selling 1500 tickets. Sadly
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]No need to worry guys I cant see us selling 1500 tickets. Sadly

then you are as out of touch as someone who has just done a 30-year stretch....
  • Options
    Easily sold, reckon a few will be coming out of retirement for this one?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    how many do you reckon we will take AFKA
  • Options
    Or use last seasons stubs or pre season friendlys?
  • Options
    i would rather 2000 than 4000.. i hate it when its anyone other than the hardcore..all we will get will be red army's and wrong words to vfr... none of good songs.. biddy boy etc
  • Options
    retirement i guess means the hard nuts ?
  • Options
    The B-mob will be attending.....
  • Options
    if theres to many restrictions then people who cant get a ticket will breeze up to the home ends.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: badger[/cite]The B-mob will be attending.....

lets quit that sort of stuff.

In answer to your question Pete, whatever they give us to sell, we'll sell.
  • Options
    They will though afka
  • Options
    we'd sell double that no problem
  • Options
    It's simple - if you wan to guarante yourself a ticket then get into Valley Gold. If you don't then you just face the lottery.

Simple really - don't know what all of the fuss is about, we've all known this for years now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]It's simple - if you wan to guarante yourself a ticket then get into Valley Gold. If you don't then you just face the lottery.

Simple really - don't know what all of the fuss is about, we've all known this for years now.[/quote]
    wahey!
  • Options
    Can we get the ticket of the Chunts at the Scum, and sell em to the masses? 2,500 will do I suspect

I know the season starts on Saturday, but it really starts on September 1st
  • Options
    NOTHING can ever equate to Valley Gold membership, as you know AFKA!!
  • Options
    Crap idea - I only go away if its in London so I'd be buggered ;-)
  • Options
    I think its a great idea AFKA.

Loyal away fans should have as much priority as VG.

I still think the VG debate is gonna be worse for Colchester than Palace. Doesnt the away end there only hold about 800?