Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton TV tonight

A stupid question but I normally go to all home games.....I have to work late tonight and will miss the first 20 mins if I go. Thinking of staying at home and watching it on Charlton TV so that I can watch the whole game. Guessing I can do this?

Comments

• Options
    Midweek games you can. Just go to the club website and buy a match pass
  • Options
    thanks. Done it for away games, just making sure that it I could do it for home games
  • Options
    Yep available worldwide this evening
  • Options
    Off topic from original post but is anyone else having issues using safari putting the video player into full screen on Charlton TV? Wanted to check it wasn’t just me before I throw my laptop into a wall. 
  • Options
    your not the only one,I also have this problem

• Options
    Had same problem but fixed it by using Firefox instead. Hope that helps.
  • Options
    Ever since the Website meltdown before the Wealdstone game I have had had trouble opening the player. It works on Chrome but I am no longer able to log in directly on my TV the player never gets beyond a spinning circle. Have emailed the support address but had no response. I believe quite a few people have had similar issues since whatever fix was applied post Wealdstone.
  • Options
    Anyone know if this is on iptv anywhere?
  • Options
    mr.se7 said:
    Off topic from original post but is anyone else having issues using safari putting the video player into full screen on Charlton TV? Wanted to check it wasn’t just me before I throw my laptop into a wall. 
    Yes, me too. It is impossible to put the video into full screen on safari. This started just before the end of last season. All other browsers seem to work fine.
  • Options
    Mine wouldn’t work on my tv last night so had to watch on the ipad

Clicking on the live stream link it just froze up, internet working on the telly just couldn’t get I. To Charlton tv 

Wish I had a clue about this stuff 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Clicking on the live stream link it just froze up, internet working on the telly just couldn’t get I. To Charlton tv 

Sounds like an issue with your TV's browser. 
  • Options
    Even the BBC cannot sync the sound with the pictures for the second time at the WWC. Totally spoiled the game, the interviews after, were way out of sync.   
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:
    Even the BBC cannot sync the sound with the pictures for the second time at the WWC. Totally spoiled the game, the interviews after, were way out of sync.   
    If the sound is out of sync then I will notice it but today, watching BBC1 via Sky dish, everything seemed ok.  Currently I am using the (LG) TV’s speakers.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Sounds like an issue with your TV's browser. 
    I have never (5yrs ?) been able to get LG or Samsung TVs to work.  The login process never completes.
  • Options
    I have Samsung it works fine, but not if using a VPN