Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kedwell Vs Kedwell

U21s played at Chatham Town this evening (won 2-1).

Harvey Kedwell lined up against his dad Danny!

Has that ever happened in a Charlton game before?

Comments

• Options
    Didn't Gavin Peacock play for Chelsea in the FA Cup against us while Keith was working for Curbs?
  • Options
    Do we know the final score tonight ? 
  • Options
    Do we know the final score tonight ? 

U21s won 2-1
  • Options
    Thanks, CS .
  • Options
    The ackworth derby
  • Options
    game was held up for 20 minutes due to serious knee injury to our Ryan Viggars
  • Options
    I heard he broke his leg last night in the build up to our second. I hope he is on the road to a full recovery soon 

On a lighter note, I have played against Danny Kedwell and not only has the fact he played last night v his own son who I am sure was not born last time the great Carter v Kedwell battle occurred but it also reinforced my respect for Danny Kedwell. He made a career of being a centre-half pinning battering ram of a 9 but was always a 50 goals a season whippet who was a pig to pick up and could turn the burners on and be gone, all game. Worked out what he needed to be to make a career in the game and just got on with it 
  • Options
    May be an image of 5 people people playing football people playing soccer and text
    More like Danny Fedwell in that pic.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Watching the developing players all coming through together Kedwell is another central midfielder I think of as being as good as Adigun and Anderson in a George Dobson kind of way.
    Dreadful news about Viggars.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Watching the developing players all coming through together Kedwell is another central midfielder I think of as being as good as Adigun and Anderson in a George Dobson kind of way.
    Dreadful news about Viggars.
    shame about Viggars, he has looked sharp this season. Surprised he was kept on, but the club must see something in him 
  • Options
    Thought this was a thread about a divorce.