Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Spare Tickets Thread

Hope admin doesn't mind me setting this up. 

Seen loads of spares going for Peterborough away (12/08/23), unfortunately I cant make the game due to a holiday and have a spare free ticket (from last season). Happy to give away on a first come first serve basis, just pm and I can order and arrange postage. 

Comments

• Options
    Is Peterborough sold out? 

Haven't claimed my free tickets as of yet. Still debating whether to go. If I do claim them and don't go can I just send them via attachment to someone's email? 
  • Options
    Good work, makes perfect sense for the freebies. Would put my name down but I'm after x2 but they are probably seat allocated.
  • Options
    Is Peterborough sold out? 

Haven't claimed my free tickets as of yet. Still debating whether to go. If I do claim them and don't go can I just send them via attachment to someone's email? 

Yes.
  • Options
    Would be grateful of a ticket if someone is eligible from last season and unable to go on the 12th.
  • Options
    GeorgeE said:
    Would be grateful of a ticket if someone is eligible from last season and unable to go on the 12th.
    You tight b****** :p
  • Options
    GeorgeE said:
    Shoot us a message mate, mines still going.