Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Betting on Charlton 23/24

edited July 2023 in General Charlton
I put my bets on last week when the takeover was concluded.
I'm on top half heavily @ 8/15
Top 6 substantially @ 9/4
£30 on Promotion @ 6/1.

Comments

• Options
    I bet £15 on us to win the league @ 16/1 on 6th July. 
  • Options
    Anyone know if third place is paid out on the team finishing third, or winning the play off?
  • Options
    Anyone know if third place is paid out on the team finishing third, or winning the play off?
    Normally will be the 3rd place team exactly, but always check with the bookmaker just incase
  • Options
    These were true prices as of this morning and the information differentiates between "being placed" and "promotion"

Current options are, to a win stake of £20 or £10 EW (and including that in the return):

(1) Win only at 16/1 with Bet365, Skybet, William Hill, BetVictor and Betfred for a £340 return

(2) EW at 16/1, first 3, with Bet365, William Hill, BetVictor and Betfred returns at 1/4 the odds a place, £220 if we win or £50 if we finish 2nd or 3rd

(3) EW at 16/1, first 4, with Skybet returns at 1/5 the odds a place, £212 if we win or £42 if we finish 2nd, 3rd or 4th  

(4) Top 2 finish at 8/1 with Skybet and BetVictor, returns £180

(5) Top 6 finish with Bet365 and William Hill @ 2/1, a £60 return

Prices correct and best available at the time of posting. Some bookies, depending on their Traders' opinion, will stand their ground despite any meaningful interest whereas others will run scared at the sight of a fiver. Ladbrokes have got wind of our recruitment policy and yesterday significantly cut their prices across the board e.g. they are now 7/2 for promotion as opposed to the 5/1 they were prior to yesterday
  • Options
    the clue is in the name.....

• Options
    I got the same odds as @Covered End for top half finish yesterday but noticed the odds have shortened at skybet today.

Not convinced yet at putting cash on promotion. 
  • Options
    https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/league-1/english-league-one/to-finish-in-top-half
    Sky are giving the worst/one of the worst odds, they seem to be cutting back on their costs.
  • Options
    https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/league-1/english-league-one/to-finish-in-top-half
    Sky are giving the worst/one of the worst odds, they seem to be cutting back on their costs.
    I've found Skybet's odds have always been the worst. I have a few accounts . Williiam Hill , Bey365 , Skybet , Paddy Power and Beftair and 95% of the time i use Betfiar ( Especially the exchange ) because of the odds. 
  • Options
    Now 12/1. it’s happening guys 
  • Options
    Stewart said:
    14/1 with bob's lot, from 16
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got 200 at 16s and will probably take a little bit off if we are up there in a couple of months, this is our year! 😀
  • Options
    I use every free bet I get with SkyBet to back us to win the league. Think i've got about £40 on. About £20 at 16s and the other £20 at 12s
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    Stewart said:
    14/1 with bob's lot, from 16
    Thats what I meant, but in all my excitement I pressed the 2
  • Options

I rarely put us in any acca I do. 
    Always sweating it out, always seems our matches are the last to finish. 
    Was at the cricket at Old Trafford Saturday afternoon, and had the usual dose of squeaky-bum time that could have ruined my enjoyment of the afternoon had rain not abandoned the match. 
    All’s well that ends well👌🏻