Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Museum before and after the Aberdeen game

Due to the early KO the museum will be open from 10.30 to 12.00 on Saturday before the Aberdeen game.

As usual, free entry in Harvey Gardens.  Expect a new steward on the door who hasn't been briefed about the museum so buzz us on the intercom and then come up to the third floor in the lift.

After the Aberdeen game there is a player signing in the fans bar.

The museum will be there as well selling bucket hats and badges as well as giving out photos, for a donation, which you can get signed.  Cash or card, if the wifi works, welcome.

Comments

• Options
    Is Museum open today Wednesday only asking.

• Options
    Is Museum open today Wednesday only asking.

Sorry, no but we are open on this Friday.

The museum is also the finale of the Valley tours taking place every week over the summer.
  • Options
    We're also open today from 11 to 2.30

• Options
    From the thread title, I was expecting two pictures, one of the museum looking lovely, the other of a bomb site.
  • Options
    any clue on the player who is signing?
  • Options
    TBC But he is travelling up from Exeter...Oooops!!!
  • Options
    I was due to pick up a couple of junior kits for one of my son's children, but checked with the shop yesterday and they are in transit'. I need to check the sizes as they are sold on an 'age size', so best to try them on  if possible. Very helpful  person, said he would put two aside if I phone Monday.  So I will be going to the Museum next Friday, to  introduce the Grandkids on there first visits( if the kits are in )
  • Options
    Four players 

Nombe, Ladapo, Ironside and JRS
  • Options
    @Solidgone

Was there any significance to the white metal nut?

Also your scarf is now on display in the fans bar.

• Options
    I think the white nut came from one of the barriers at the last match at The Valley. 
    Display looks good. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Solidgone said:
    I think the white nut came from one of the barriers at the last match at The Valley. 
    Display looks good. 
    Cheers, nearly binned it