Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How many people have been owed money by Charlton over the years

Now we have new owners,it got me thinking since say from the Huyler era to now how many individuals,small companies and big companies have done work for the club, but where then told sorry we can't pay you but! . Maybe the usual offer would be you can have a board round the ground or an advert in the programme free . We have been had any real money behind the club to run it as a professional business. Hopefully that might now change,time will tell.

Comments

• Options
    Im still owed the other 11 chips.
  • Options
    I am still owed for my shares
  • Options
    Is it 148?
  • Options
    Delfin said:
    Now we have new owners,it got me thinking since say from the Huyler era to now how many individuals,small companies and big companies have done work for the club, but where then told sorry we can't pay you but! . Maybe the usual offer would be you can have a board round the ground or an advert in the programme free . We have been had any real money behind the club to run it as a professional business. Hopefully that might now change,time will tell.
    I know of one so I would guess a few more have been knocked. I won't mention the name of the company and when it was but I will guarantee a lot of people in SE London would know of them. Not a nice stunt to perform after work has been done but its the way of the world unfortunately. 
    Our new owners, collectively and individually are loaded but I always think, rich people don't get rich by giving it away and they do like spending other peoples money rather than their own. 
    I'm a little more optimistic than a few years ago but they really  have to show some intent on so many areas its not going to be easy or over night. I will renew my season ticket once again. If it was ever in doubt anyway, its my large part of my life and my Saturday beer with mates but the older I get the sceptical I am.
  • Options
    Bloody owe me blood, sweat and tears (of sadness and joy).
  • Options
    Matt Southall's missus got knocked for £80k for interior design consultancy.......
  • Options
    Ronnie Moore £1
  • Options
    I can think of a few times the "football match" that I paid for didn't really happen. Does that count?