Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Karoy Anderson

Comments

• Options
    Doing it all right so far! Wonder if he's starting today as well... 
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    This really is great news to start the season. I’m sure that a vision has been successfully sold to Karoy giving him the confidence to commit to a very long contract. In two years we’ll have a real player there. 
  • Options
    Great news for Anderson and the club. 

Usually I'd be resigned to us losing him for a rubbish fee in a year or two. However, with the length of contract and hopefully more stable ownership, it feels like we might be able to build around him. 

Exciting times.
  • Options
    Excellent news
  • Options
    Fantastic news, if he can carry on developing we're going to have a real talent on our hands.
  • Options
    Great news, he is an excellent prospect, and the contract length shows what the management think as well. Well done to Karoy and the new owners!
  • Options
    I hope he makes his league debut today (5/8/23)  .. he could turn out to be our best signing of the close season
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not used to seeing us secure our players for more than the 1/2 year 'with additional year possible'. 

Delighted. 
  • Options
    That's huge. Also a good indication of behind the scenes that he was willing to commit for so long. Hopefully no silly minimum fee release clause
  • Options
    that's a brilliant deal
  • Options
    Great news and tied down to a long term deal too. Well done to all involved inc all 648 new owners. Expect to see him make an appearance at some point today.
  • Options
    That’s a real statement of intent there 
  • Options
    Really good news.
  • Options
    This is such good news. I keep waiting for a kick in the nether regions but I guess this is from too many years following Charlton😂
  • Options
    Thats how you run a club
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Doing it all right so far! Wonder if he's starting today as well... 
    Called it 
  • Options
    I hope he makes his league debut today (5/8/23)  .. he could turn out to be our best signing of the close season
    Yes starting
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sam3110 said:
    He's Asiimwe's best mate too so might help convince him to sign on a similar deal
    He only signed a Pro Deal back in May, no mention of the length though
  • Options
    That is unreal. I can’t tell you how excited I am about this lad. Hopefully the club moves upwards quickly and he’s here for longer than a year or two.
  • Options
    Brilliant news, that's EXACTLY how we need to be managing youngsters , to either keep them with us long-term or get a good fee. He's the one I was most worried about losing for peanuts.
  • Options
    Great news.  Leaburn and Dobson next please. Plenty of other youth need extending too.
    Suspect there will be a release in KA contract to get him to sign for so long. 
  • Options
    Defo has a future and should be part of the squad but didn't look ready. Camera (open goal miss excluded) looked very good. Cup games and subs bench for Anderson this year but he does look a prospect 
  • Options
    Defo has a future and should be part of the squad but didn't look ready. Camera (open goal miss excluded) looked very good. Cup games and subs bench for Anderson this year but he does look a prospect 
    Still only 18, remember.

• Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Still only 18, remember.

Which is why I said he has a future, cup games and subs bench this year but looks a prospect