Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eastbourne Borough v Charlton 21s - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Was just about to post that myself !!
  • Options
    Was just about to post that myself !!
    Will you be watching the game at the ground, Large?

• Options
    Trialist A is a keeper I presume? 
  • Options
    No idea mate.
  • Options
    1-0 Eastbourne. Beautiful goal. Left footed shot from 25 yards. Keeper had no chance.
  • Options
    Goal to Eastbourne. Roddy didn't get tight enough but guy put in a great shot from 20 yards.
  • Options
    1-0 down at ht. Struggled to get into it for a while but got better as it went on. Adigun the pick of the bunch for me.
  • Options
    1-0 down at ht. Struggled to get into it for a while but got better as it went on. Adigun the pick of the bunch for me.
    This is good to hear
  • Options
    Henry Rylah equalises.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Y
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was there and agree that Adigun was the player that stood out. A draw was a fair result. 
  • Options
    Whereabouts in the ground was that board with the team on it?
  • Options
    Whereabouts in the ground was that board with the team on it?
    On the wall behind the goal we were defending second half.

Adigun the stand out for me but Bakrin and Santos also impressed. Thought Viggars led the line ok but I’m not sure he’s ever going to be prolific. An interesting game, mildly entertaining I suppose. At £5 you can’t complain.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    First half was a decent game. Second half was spoiled by continuous changes from both sides. Think only 3 players played the full 9. Bakrin, Lodapo & Viggars. 

No one from Charlton team today will play a men’s league game this season. That isn’t a negative because already got 8 academy boys in first team now. 

Rylah and Adigun stood out for me. Really well worked goal down left for Rylah to get ahead of the full back to slot in. Great run from outside to in before slotting home from about penalty spot. 
  • Options
    Thanks Large, I asked someone at the gate if there was any team info but they didn't know for sure, said maybe near the main stand but I was on the other side. agree with Adigun, Bakrin and Ladapo. Also thought Gough was decent.
  • Options
    Attendance 1016. Wasn’t a proper away end but would probably guess between 100/150 supporting Charlton.