Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lincoln fake scout

Now I know we like to joke about our own FM scout

But Lincoln have announced they have actually had people going around to games pretending to be scouts, talking to parents and kids saying the club is interested.

Its got to the point they have actually had to put statement out saying that these people have no affiliation with the club.

What kind of people seriously think that is a good idea, what goes on in their heads that makes them think yeah I'm gonna go and make these kids think that Lincoln(a club that some of these probably support if their a local) are really intrested in signing them, only for it not to be true and break their hearts when they find out the truth 

I hope there is some kind of charge these people can face if caught 

Comments

• Options
    People are proper weird, hopefully they aren't wronguns as well.
  • Options
    Should of sussed them if they weren't wearing woggles...  World's mad!
  • Options
    That sounds proper noncey
  • Options
    Proper weirdos up there…
  • Options
    They worship a one legged troll or something, all weirdos up there. 
  • Options
    Boom said:
    Proper weirdos up there…
    Imps and Pimps.
  • Options
    It’s quite scary and rather sad how some people can put on an act and get away with it while doing real hurt and damage to others. 
  • Options
    It’s quite scary and rather sad how some people can put on an act and get away with it while doing real hurt and damage to others. 
    We’ve had a few owners doing the same thing.
  • Options
    There was one watching my dons team training a while ago.  Claimed to be from a palace.  No id no badge.  We told him to jog on

scary stuff thst thry walk amongst us
  • Options
    Fake Lincoln Scott, did he come in a fake taxi?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Swisdom said:
    There was one watching my dons team training a while ago.  Claimed to be from a palace.  No id no badge.  We told him to jog on

scary stuff thst thry walk amongst us
    We’ve had the same down at Teviot, sounds like it may even be the same person.