Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Aberdeen home friendly & our Scottish colours. . .

Many of us are either born in Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 or hail from Scottish families . . . Can I suggest that as a one off on this occasion if we wish we wear our Scottish colours . . . we are all Charlton till we die ❤️ but many of us came from somewhere else. . . 

Comments

• Options
    With your user name, shouldn't these be your colours  ;)

And do you have the same mullet? @German
  • Options
    German said:
    Many of us are either born in Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 or hail from Scottish families . . . Can I suggest that as a one off on this occasion if we wish we wear our Scottish colours . . . we are all Charlton till we die ❤️ but many of us came from somewhere else. . . 
    ‘many’ 

Source ?
  • Options
    German said:
    Don't think this will be the friendliest of friendlies so I don't think this is a good idea. 
  • Options
    Screw that for a laugh, you wanna turn up in some tartan, turn up in the JS. 

Charlton play in red, turn up in that, if you want to wear navy so much there's a place in Bermondsey that will welcome you with open arms and a call of "MIIIIILLLLLLLLLL........"
  • Options
    ButtleJR said:
    German said:
    Don't think this will be the friendliest of friendlies so I don't think this is a good idea. 
    ASC
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    German said:
    My Mum told me off for wearing a Rangers shirt to a Charlton match when I was about 10 years old, don’t think I’ve done it again since!  
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    German said:
    My Mum told me off for wearing a Rangers shirt to a Charlton match when I was about 10 years old, don’t think I’ve done it again since!  
    Mums always know best.
  • Options
    German said:

• Options

• Options
    Can’t we make it a 2 legged tie and all the Aberdeen top boys can greet us from the station up
    there dressed as pearly kings and queens ? 
  • Options
    Can’t we make it a 2 legged tie and all the Aberdeen top boys can greet us from the station up
    Are they playing West Ham ?
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    German said:
    Is she a Celtic fan?
  • Options
    They can show solidarity by wearing Palace and Millwall shirts to return the favour of our fans wearing Rangers or Dundee Utd gear.
  • Options
    There may be something in this. Thanks @German

No one else saw BBC4 prgramme last night about Okney as ancient capital of the British Isles? - https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08819tl

'Orkney is seven miles from the Scottish mainland ...The prehistoric map of Britain has been turned on its head by recent discoveries. New evidence suggests an outlandish theory: that the Orkney Islands were once the cultural centre of the ancient world and the birthplace of the stone circle cult that eventually led to the construction of Stonehenge.'

https://www.memorabletv.com/episodes/britains-ancient-capital-secrets-of-orkney-episode-1-bbc-4-sunday-2-july-2023/ 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:
    German said:
    Is she a Celtic fan?
    St Mirren