Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Oh - a word of warning - I bought the Adidas late 80’s Woolwich shirt from this place - it’s a decent copy TBH - but first wash in the machine, some of the Woolwich letters came off, and it wasn’t on a hot wash - I have ordered this FADS shirt, but will hand wash it, to be on the safe side 
  • Someone was selling these on eBay recently. The were going for north of £80.
  • PopIcon said:
    Someone was selling these on eBay recently. The were going for north of £80.
    This one only £34.99 - bargain 😃
  • Not sure would call it fake though 

it says : Brand new modern repro of this classic Charlton Athletic shirt
  • MrOneLung said:
    Not sure would call it fake though 

it says : Brand new modern repro of this classic Charlton Athletic shirt
    I imagine Adidas would have an alternate view on that ………
  • do they still do the late 80s one too @lord
  • do they still do the late 80s one too @lord
    No - not at the moment 
  • Not sure these aren't in some way licensed 
  • They look too good to be true, obviously they’re fake but the reviews are good but it can take months to receive them.
  • I ordered a FADS one and whilst delivery took the best part of 2 months, it actually looks fairly decent. Will make sure I only handwash it.
  • Sponsored links:

• I ordered a FADS one and whilst delivery took the best part of 2 months, it actually looks fairly decent. Will make sure I only handwash it.
    My FADS one arrived yesterday - I agree, it’s decent quality - but definitely do not put it in a washing machine - hand wash only (a lesson learned with my Woolwich one)