Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Malta

Can’t add a pic of the lineup for some reason. 

3 at the back with Trent playing the Stones city role?

Comments

• Options
    TAA wearing 10!
  • Options
    edited June 2023
  • Options
    who’s the No 5??….can’t remember the last time I didn’t recognise an England player!!
  • Options
    who’s the No 5??….can’t remember the last time I didn’t recognise an England player!!
    Palace player… signed from Chelsea
  • Options
    Great ball from Trent.

I see Walcott is playing for them (number 11)
  • Options
    Great ball from Trent. 

He will play well tonight but is he gonna play there against say Italy at home?
  • Options
    Rice Bellingham Trent does have a nice dynamic about it 
  • Options
    Started watching but after 20 mins that bloody brass band is doing my head in so switching to the golf. 
  • Options
    We should just bring on a pissed Grealish for a laugh 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lovely strike to make it two nil 
  • Options
    Ruthless England
  • Options
    Who is the co commentator?
  • Options
    And that’s three nil from a Kane penalty
  • Options
    "Only scores penalties"
  • Options
    Appreciate its Malta.  But Trent has to play in tournaments on the big occasions going forward the geeza is sheer class.  This whole debate around him being bad at defending doesn’t interest me in the slightest, he’s mustard.  
  • Options
    Townsend, former Spurs and Palace winger. 
  • Options
    Malta haven’t conceded more than 2 since November 2021. 
    Italy beat them 2-0 in March. 
  • Options
    Germany currently losing to Poland
  • Options
    Saka down with an ankle injury
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Started watching but after 20 mins that bloody brass band is doing my head in so switching to the golf. 
    Turn the sound down is another option.
  • Options
    Fair play Rice for playing -  but you can’t blame him (especially at 3-0 up) if he doesn’t fancy a 50-50 with a Maltese player!
  • Options
    TAA has been excellent.
  • Options
    We haven’t even got out of first gear. Considering we have 4 treble winners on the bench, this is a good performance from some fringe players.
  • Options
    Presume we'll declare in a few minutes and put out all the subs before HT. Gazball. 
  • Options
    As an England fan I have my eyes excitedly on the summer transfer market. We get Kane, Rice, Maddison playing in the Champs League…. It’s only going to make them even better players.

• Options
    So boring ;)
  • Options
    4/5 Years ago I would of hated watching games like this, now it gives me genuine excitement. All international breaks do. 

• Options
    Why are the city players even on the bench?  

Should have been off until tomorrow morning, what's the point of dragging them out there?  Hardly likely to have to bring them on to win are we? 
  • Options
    4/5 Years ago I would of hated watching games like this, now it gives me genuine excitement. All international breaks do. 

Couldn’t agree more.  2008-2016 England I rarely switched the qualifiers on.  Now the international break is decent.