Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Question for Ford Owners...

I recently purchased a 2nd hand Ford Ranger

Suddenly the headlights dipped beam has stopped working. Replaced fuses and bulbs - full beam works fine, but none of the light settings turn on the dipped beam.

Has anyone experienced this? What was the solution? I have been looking online but come up dry. 

Thanks for any and all assistance. 

Comments

• Options
    Are they the right bulbs, do they have a main beam as well as full beam element?
  • Options
    Stig said:
    You've certainly got the right name to drive that moter then.
    Stick him in the nominative determinism thread 😉
  • Options
    On the subject of car questions, does anyone know what this grey plastic thing is? I suspect I might be the only person in the world who has no idea.
    It's on a 2012 Peugeot 508 and doesn't do anything, so it's not a ticket clip. It has the outline of a car on it but no more clues. Anyone know?
  • Options
    what's on the other side? 
  • Options
    Looks like some kind of holder, dashmcam or something similar maybe?
  • Options
    Hal1x said:
    what's on the other side? 
    A few plants, can't tell which type though, the photo's a bit blurry.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    On the subject of car questions, does anyone know what this grey plastic thing is? I suspect I might be the only person in the world who has no idea.
    It's on a 2012 Peugeot 508 and doesn't do anything, so it's not a ticket clip. It has the outline of a car on it but no more clues. Anyone know?
    Looks like what you clip an E tag on,for going on toll roads. We have these in Australia. They stick on windshield behind rear vision mirror.
  • Options
    edited June 2023

TimAddick said:
    IdleHans said:
    Looks like what you clip an E tag on,for going on toll roads. We have these in Australia. They stick on windshield behind rear vision mirror.
    Bingo! Thank you 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    An old dart tag holder.