Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Download 20 (23)

Does the person wearing the Charlton shirt on Saturday night Metallica set post on here? Interested to hear about any stories from anyone else there-surprised by the variety of football shirts people were wearing over the 5 days.

Comments

• Options
    I was there but didn’t see anyone in a charlton shirt. Saw a few european club shirts
  • Options
    I was there, I also didn't see a Charlton shirt. 

• Options
    Does the person wearing the Charlton shirt on Saturday night Metallica set post on here? Interested to hear about any stories from anyone else there-surprised by the variety of football shirts people were wearing over the 5 days.
    I saw City, United, Arsenal (loads) and a Coventry shirt. 
  • Options
    I went to Hamburg a couple of weeks ago to see Metallica.

Still absolutely outstanding, and their new album is very strong too. 
  • Options
    I was there on the Thursday. Chatted to sone very “tired and emotional” West Ham fans. They’d flown back in from Prague and come straight to Donnington
  • Options
    Managed to squeeze myself down the front to see Metallica. I’d also been to the Amsterdam gigs and was in the snake pit there so in comparison I felt like I was miles away!
    That’s a cool photo. I also queued up for bmth and still felt I was miles away from the front-happy to avoid the mosh pits tbf.