Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Photos Only No Discussion

I have been trying to access the photos only page for weeks but it keeps blocking me with a big X.Is there something I can change on my computer.

Comments

• Options
    Sorry, cant help... No Discussion allowed :D
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    Well Thats Not Creepy At All
  • Options
    Etna this morning with a vapour cloud. Impressive. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2023
    Looks more like smoke to me! I would advise you to leggit, but if you do become pumiced make sure you strike a good heroic pose, and not one where your fingers are up your nose or scratching your arse!
  • Options
    It's reproducing
  • Options

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2023
    Love it when these get a airing.  How that lot have managed to keep her locked in a cupboard could be a political masterpiece.
  • Options
    I didn't realise those things had really happened, I thought it was right wing pricks making stuff up while the tories shit all over the country and then lie about it at their conference? Diane Abbot, eh? What will we do...  
    I'm sure I'm being a massive snowflake or something but I'm finding these lame attempts at scoring cheap political points, using the horrendous events unfolding currently, quite distasteful tbh.

There's absolutely nothing funny about what's gone on over the last week. 
  • Options
    ...and there certainly no photographic value or interest in the memes used either! 
  • Options
    3 young lads just enjoying themselves, late 1800’s early 1900’s, great photo 
    Nostalgia...Great photo, is that you in the middle...🙄
  • Options
    I didn't realise those things had really happened, I thought it was right wing pricks making stuff up while the tories shit all over the country and then lie about it at their conference? Diane Abbot, eh? What will we do...  
    I'm sure I'm being a massive snowflake or something but I'm finding these lame attempts at scoring cheap political points, using the horrendous events unfolding currently, quite distasteful tbh.

I agree, but also note that you were the first person to post a photo on the subject of politics. 
    Hopefully no one else follows. 
  • Options

I agree, but also note that you were the first person to post a photo on the subject of politics. 
    Hopefully no one else follows. 
    Only because I felt it was a strong image that was the best I'd seen around a topical event, and not to make any political point in favour or otherwise.