Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tenerife - Things to do/Places to go

New lifer here, me and my bunch of lads going away this weekend, any recommendations and what to expect? 

Comments

• Options
    Siam park is good fun. 
  • Options
    The Gaelic Corner and The Golden Mile are highly recommended.

The Irish Oak and Garrison are pretty good, the first one especially for day drinking.  Linekers is closed more often than it is open these days and Veronica's isn't what it used to be.

I have been about a dozen times so if you want more specific info give me a shout.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

The Irish Oak and Garrison are pretty good, the first one especially for day drinking.  Linekers is closed more often than it is open these days and Veronica's isn't what it used to be.

I have been about a dozen times so if you want more specific info give me a shout.
    Cheers mate, reckon well be doing quite a bit of boozing outside even though were all inclusive, is drinking relatively cheap out there? We are staying Playa de las Americas.
  • Options
    Even if you are all inclusive, a visit to here.. https://www.molino-blanco.com/index.php/es  lovely restaurant in Adeje so not too far from where you are.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

Cheers mate, reckon well be doing quite a bit of boozing outside even though were all inclusive, is drinking relatively cheap out there? We are staying Playa de las Americas.
    If you go to the run of pubs between Las Americas and Los Cristianos you can get pints for 1 or 2 Euro.  The Golden Mile is quite a bit more than that.

The bars round Linekers are about 3-4 Euros.  
  • Options
    arny23394 said:
    Siam park is good fun. 
    This! Great way to spend a day
  • Options
    Star of India Restaurant, Calle Mexico. Good food and great value. Service is quite slow, so go on a night when you are not in a hurry. 
  • Options
    edited June 2023
  • Options
    Went there for a stag a couple years ago. Was utterly debauched. Jumping Jacks and the surrounds, if you're staying, was good fun, from what little I remember
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Probably worst place i've been on holiday, siam park was great though
  • Options
    Loved it there as a youth.
    Great nightlife.
    Now suddenly more interested in Mount Teide.
    Get involved before you think the same way.
  • Options
    Went there for 10 days with my mates when a teenager. What a time in life that was, loved every second of it. Sounds like the price of beer remains the same as it did in 2012.
  • Options
    catching crabs at playa de las americas
  • Options
    Went there for 10 days with my mates when a teenager. What a time in life that was, loved every second of it. Sounds like the price of beer remains the same as it did in 2012.
    Yep you can still get a pint for a euro.
  • Options
    Get pissed up and get yer Cory out.
  • Options
    Is Bobbies and Busbies still there 

Spent a bit of time in there in the 90’s

• Sponsored links: