Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

twat of the year

i already know this is going to get closed 

but thank fuck.

utter arsehole 

Comments

• If you're gonna start a thread that you already know is gonna get closed, why not put some context in it, even though everyone knows who you mean?

Otherwise, what was the point?
  • I get it. It's a guessing game and the first person to guess wins a weekend away paid for by @Manic_mania

I'm going for boris Johnson 
  • i already know this is going to get closed 

but thank fuck.

utter arsehole 

There’s a takeover thread already mate. 
  • No, he's still here. 
  • Gribbo said:
    If you're gonna start a thread that you already know is gonna get closed, why not put some context in it, even though everyone knows who you mean?

Whooppeee! 

• Gribbo said:
    If you're gonna start a thread that you already know is gonna get closed, why not put some context in it, even though everyone knows who you mean?

for the terminally dim amongst us. Who is it?
  • It’s absolutely Boris Johnson 
  • 100% got to me because I ignored my mates message about backing Djokovic at 2/1 to win in French semi final yesterday
  • There there Arteta, you can have this award instead of the PL title...

Oh...
  • Sponsored links:

• Luckiest git of the year award goes to Boris Johnson's personal hairdresser, for being on the honours list.
  • cfgs said:
    Luckiest git of the year award goes to Boris Johnson's personal hairdresser, for being on the honours list.
    Luckier than his dad?  :D
  • Whatever he is supposed to have ‘got done’ it most certainly wasn’t what the population voted for in the referendum.
  • cfgs said:
    Luckiest git of the year award goes to Boris Johnson's personal hairdresser, for being on the honours list.
    Apparently his tailor nearly got a Knighthood.
  • Serial liar and thief quits shock. Best left to stew without publicity.
  • This thread has been closed...😉
  • A head to head contest between BJ and DT but I’m sure there are plenty off other contestants that will give them a good run.
  • Surely RD and TS would get votes too...from us anyway!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!