Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

EDM Classics to be played at the Valley

Since the takeover news story came into limelight I wished I earned a pound every time the Charlie Methven clip came up when he suggested a EDM track to improve the Sunderland atmosphere.

if he inherits the same idea at the Valley what EDM song would you like to hear?

I love Sandstorm by Darude 

Comments

• Options
    I don't think anyone would class it as dance music, but I'd have Pearl's Cafe by The Specials.
  • Options
    Tiesto- Adagio for strings will be the new walkout tune!
  • Options
    Stig said:
    I don't think anyone would class it as dance music, but I'd have Pearl's Cafe by The Specials.
    Or Plaistow Patricia by Ian Dury
  • Options
    If we had a decent sound system in the stadium then, this, but we haven't 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4cgLL8JaVI
  • Options
    Being serious though, majority of these would only work if the stadium was near-full (play-off semi final nights etc.) otherwise they have a tendency to fall flat on their arse...
  • Options
    and these things only work if you throw the kitchen sink at it like City do pre match, in a full stadium, with LED lighting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhs1-HkX2AI
  • Options
    Being serious though, majority of these would only work if the stadium was near-full (play-off semi final nights etc.) otherwise they have a tendency to fall flat on their arse...
    Are you describing the music, or the potential list of new loan signings? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can be pumped out in the supporters lounge at full volume by Meire's DJ
  • Options
    Just to explain to the less well informed ...

Electronic Dance Music, also known as dance music, club music, or simply dance, is a broad range of percussive electronic music genres made largely for nightclubs, raves, and festivals.

... Yeah I googled it  :/

• Options
    None of them belong anywhere near an English football stadium, full or otherwise.*

*I say this as someone who doesn’t mind a bit of generic, trashy, EDM on a night out. 
  • Options
    I’d go with the OP’s suggestion, Sandstorm is epic.
  • Options
    McBobbin said:
    Can be pumped out in the supporters lounge at full volume by Meire's DJ
    Someone literally got up and politely asked the DJ to “please turn it down just a little bit”
  • Options
    Just to explain to the less well informed ...

Electronic Dance Music, also known as dance music, club music, or simply dance, is a broad range of percussive electronic music genres made largely for nightclubs, raves, and festivals.

... Yeah I googled it  :/

Im still confused.