Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Strange questions in questionnaires.

How do you not know you’ve had your leg cut off?

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2023
    Maybe if you only remember ever having a missing leg, but aren’t aware whether you were born that way or had surgery when you were very young.
  • Options
    Who the hell would answer with "Do not know"... Surely you'd know if you're missing something
  • Options

Didn't know our gas had been cut off once, until I went to put the kettle on
  • Options
    Gribbo said:

We’re you legless at the time?
  • Options
    Gribbo said:

We’re you legless at the time?
    That's left him stumped.
  • Options
    Perhaps the club should use this when looking for players.
  • Options
    The bigger concern is that presumably a group of people sat down and planned this out and then someone signed it off. Bring on AI I say. 
  • Options
    Dumbest question has to be asking a 70 year-old man if he's pregnant!
  • Options
    MrWalker said:
    It's catering for people who are lack toes intolerant.
    Give this man a round of applause. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The most bonkers thing is having the answer "no" above the other options. How would you know that was the right answer until you'd read the other ones first?
  • Options
    Gribbo said:

It didn’t help it was an electric kettle.
  • Options
    addick19 said:
    Well, obviously he couldn’t be pregnant at 70.
  • Options
    How would Johnnie Jackson have answered this question when his legs had gone?
  • Options
    You might have had surgery as a baby to remove a toe, but during the process the surgeon decided to save it instead.
    That might explain the do not know.
  • Options
    Maybe someone has woken up, noticed a couple of toes missing, but wasn't sure if this was surgery, or whether they were chewed off by a tiger?  Security in some hospitals is not that great...
  • Options
    addick19 said:
    Well, obviously he couldn’t be pregnant at 70.
    If “he” identified themselves as a 70 year old man, but that wasn’t the gender assigned at birth, and taking into account their lived experience, it’s perfectly possible for a 70 year old man to be pregnant, and if you disagree then you need to wake up.
  • Options

T’is but a mere scratch 
  • Sponsored links: