Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RIP Tina Turner

13»

Comments

• Options
    Wow - what a singer and performer. Absolutely loved her in Tommy as the Acid Queen. RIP
  • Options
    RIP. Simply the best.
  • Options
    Love "River deep, Mountain high". Absolute legend.

RIP
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Saw her at Wembley in the 90s, brilliant. RIP
    I was there too. Went on a coach from Abbey Wood which broke down I’m the car park afterwards. Needed to get a Jump start from a dust cart to get us going again! Got home at about 3am. Worth it though fabulous concert.
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Saw her at Wembley in the 90s, brilliant. RIP
    I was there too. Went on a coach from Abbey Wood which broke down I’m the car park afterwards. Needed to get a Jump start from a dust cart to get us going again! Got home at about 3am. Worth it though fabulous concert.
    I went on a coach from Ashford, got out quick after it finished and was amused to hear on the coaches radio that when I was nearly home, there were some cars in Wembley car park still waiting to get out
  • Options
    Proof that you can face adversity and come through the other side. RIP Tina. You will be sadly missed.
  • Options
    I actually always used to associate her with going to Charlton games. In the mid to late 90s, Simply The Best was a staple part of the half time soundtrack at the Valley, as I was eating my kitkat. 
  • Options
    I went to see her at Woburn abbey in 1990… and I remember being stuck in the car park after. But sadly I don’t remember much about the concert but my sister tells me I was pissed singing the wrong words. Some things don’t change. 

Rest in peace Tina. You were a legend!