Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Tunnel Slogan

So after the hilarious revelation that Sandgaard insisted on his song title and band symbol being placed there, what shall it be replaced with going forward? Do your best / worst! 

‘BREAD AND BITCHES’ my current favourite 

Comments

• Options
    So after the hilarious revelation that Sandgaard insisted on his song title and band symbol being placed there, what shall it be replaced with going forward? Do your best / worst! 

F*ck me...never knew about that. What planet does he live on? It's becoming ever more clearer that for Twatgaard, Charlton was simply a vehicle for his ego, in the same way that for Two Shits it was simply to enable him to demonstrate the superiority of his business acumen.

I'd go with "remember who pays your wages - put some effort in (you twats)" or some other similar motivational message.
  • Options

F*ck me...never knew about that. What planet does he live on? It's becoming ever more clearer that for Twatgaard, Charlton was simply a vehicle for his ego, in the same way that for Two Shits it was simply to enable him to demonstrate the superiority of his business acumen.

I'd go with "remember who pays your wages - put some effort in (you twats)" or some other similar motivational message.
    I think he also as a photo of himself in the boardroom, anyone able to confirm?
  • Options
    Scoham said:

I think he also as a photo of himself in the boardroom, anyone able to confirm?
    Its very visible from the car park. The biggest picture in there...
  • Options
    Mediocrity is standard
  • Options
    "Dont forget the high press"
  • Options
    Failure starts here
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "Mid table or bust"
  • Options
    At least look as if you could give a toss
  • Options
    edited May 2023
  • Options
    Spread out and smile
  • Options
    Mind your head Miles!
    A temporary sign for if we get his team in the cup?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    More pot holes than chips. 
  • Options
    'Some one has to win it, why not us'

Wasn't that Curbs mantra for cups.
  • Options
    Welcome to The Valley of tears……
  • Options
    serious answer

"Up the Addicks"
  • Options