Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• edited May 2023
    Good work Louis (and All Hell Let Loose).
  • Thanks Guys. It's a great listen / watch every week. Enjoy the break, you all deserve it πŸ‘
  • Fantastic shows throughout the entire season. Thanks so much Louis and the entire Charlton Live contributing team. You deserve a very well earned break, but I can’t lie, will miss my Thursday and Sunday gaming sessions while listening in to your show. Best Pod out there and no matter what we are doing on the pitch, you deliver a β€˜win’ every broadcast πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
  • Thank you all for your kind messagesΒ 
  • Really enjoy the show.

I either play it on my commute to Gatwick Airport or in the Gym.
  • Always a great listen. Well done to all involved and a huge thank you to you all. Have a great summer break!
  • Listen every week, love the show.Β 
  • Really enjoy the show. I have my preferred 2/3 guest speakers and their very well spoken insights, but well done to all.Β 

I'll miss the "excellent stuff" in the off season!