Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2022-23 CL Prediction League Week 38 Results - FINAL WEEK - **Congratulations @GoOnYouHaddocks**

2»

Comments

• Options
    Logged in this morning, see that I've got a notification, tension building, then I realise it's because I've finished in the same position as our beloved Charlton 😬 Congrats to @GoOnYouHaddocks, and cheers again to @thai malaysia addick, I'm off to rebuild the squad ready for next season. 
  • Options
    Thanks @thai malaysia addick for doing all this yet again. Great fun. Dunno whether to be elated at staying in the championship by alphabetical merit as opposed to being crowned winner of League 1 if you’d gone back to front alphabetically with the 76 pointers 🤣. Congrats to the winners. It’s the taking part that counts!!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Congratulations to GoOnYouHaddocks and looks like I’ll be joining you in the Premier League as I’m in the automatic promotion spots.
    As I sit here in the managers office,  I’m proudly glancing at the Cup I managed to claim and will expect an improved salary offer from the board perhaps with a 5 year contract.
    Thank you again Thai for running such an entertaining competition, my sons have been following their Mums exploits and the younger one is ready to sign up for next year.
  • Options
    congrats to congrats to the winner and thanks TMA. 

Cannot imagine the work involved 
  • Options
    Not a great scoring week for me with just one point and disappointed not to make ten consecutive weeks of scoring 2+.
    However I managed to hold onto my Premier League rank and I'm well pleased with that at the end of a hard season.
    Congratulations to winner Haddocks and the other divisional champions.
    And thanks to Thai Malaysia for organising yet another great competition. 
  • Options
    Thanks TMA for all the hard work that goes into this fun comp. Well done Go on you Haddocks, one for the CV
  • Options
    Premier league last year, National league this year.

Still, with a team full of free transfers and loans nobody else wants what do you expect! 

Thanks for organising @thai malaysia addick
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Unbelievable efforts by @GoOnYouHaddocks and all the rest of you at the upper end of the Premier League.
    I found correct scores incredibly illusive. Plenty of two point weeks, but I don’t think I got more than one or two correct scores all season, and scored zero in three of the last four weeks, hence the late slide from L1 to L2. 
    Mind you, I’m not all that knowledgeable about League One, and although I watch all of the Charlton games I tend to skim watch the ITV highlights show these days. 
    And yes, many thanks for organising @thai malaysia addick 👍👏
  • Options
    Well done GoOnYouHaddocks! Thank you for your splendid efforts Malaysia, great job! 
  • Options
    Many thanks for doing this TMA
    Much appreciated 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Echo all the above comments TMA... Well done and thanks. Great fun. 
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Nice one & thank you for all your hard work sorting this completion out,must be a nightmare at times…Congratulations GOYH on a fine season…”we’re coming for you,next season we’re coming for you”
  • Options
    Congratulations to @GoOnYouHaddocks, and big thanks to @thai malaysia addick for keeping us entertained through a long season. Big rebuild at KenShabbyFC, once I clear all the rubber taxi's off the pitch.
  • Options
    Brilliant work TMA & congratulations to GOYH.
  • Options
    Great fun, thank you for organising @thai malaysia addick and hopefully @GoOnYouHaddocks backed his predictions at the bookies.