Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Cheltenham 2-2 Charlton

many thanks to the 40 Lifers who gave marks for the last stat bank of the season
I shall put up the jumbostats for the season in about a week's time
Enjoy your summer and thank all of you that sent in marks

Comments

• Options
    Thanks LL
  • Options
    Ah, even Lancs couldn't find a Charlton player to credit the assist for Payne's goal!! Thanks for the effort through the season LL!!
  • Options
    Want to add my thanks too @lancashire lad
  • Options
    Thanks Lancs for your efforts over another  middle for diddle season. 👏
    Other than having Henry above Leaburn than was about the order I had.

Goodbye Rak Sakyi you were a pleasure to observe 👏
  • Options
    Thanks lancashire lad, much appreciated.
  • Options
    Sorry for being pedantic, and I love your stats but its Steven Sessegnon not Stuart. Also in the discipline column its Rak Sakyi. Must be the ex teacher genes that spot spelling mistakes! Doesn't deflect from the excellent work you do and I love reading them after each game. Thanks again Lancs.
  • Options
    Thanks for all the hard graft, Lancashire Lad and enjoy the summer break (such as it is). Let’s hope the team can match your commitment and application next season. We live in hope.
  • Options
    Sorry for being pedantic, and I love your stats but its Steven Sessegnon not Stuart. Also in the discipline column its Rak Sakyi. Must be the ex teacher genes that spot spelling mistakes! Doesn't deflect from the excellent work you do and I love reading them after each game. Thanks again Lancs.
    not at all pedantic as I hate spelling names incorrectly - so thanks and I have corrected so can I have a "must try slightly harder"?
  • Options
    Well done LL - great stats and I look forward to reading the Statbank every week.  Must be quite a chore!  Pleased to see Fraser getting MOM - think he's underrated by many.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks for this fascinating resource LL. 

It's interesting that AMB actually finished with a lower average than Wollacott
  • Options
    Thank you for all the effort you put in.
  • Options
    Yep big thanks LL appreciate all your work.
  • Options
    Hats off to you Lancs. Magnificent season long effort. Thank you.
  • Options
    Thanks LL. Great job yet again!
  • Options
    Thanks Lancs. 
  • Options
    Great work LL.
  • Options
    Thanks for your hard work over the season @lancashire lad
  • Options
    Well done LL
  • Options
    I agree with the others. Great work LL. The stats are always an interesting read and your substantial efforts are greatly appreciated.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great work LL. Always enjoyed reading the stats after a game!
  • Options
    Like to add to all the appreciative comments.
    Good job, well done.
  • Options
    Thank you LL.
  • Options
    Cheers mate for what you do.