Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gus Poyet's old house

edited May 2023 in General Charlton
Hi, a few years back. Somebody posted a link which showed Gus's house that was up for sale when he left Brighton? Do you know where I can find that link please? I was describing it to someone at work today. I can't remember what area he lived in. 

Comments

• Options
    The poet Gus was from South Africa wasn't he?
  • Options
    It was in Chislehurst I think. Not too far away from Gianfranco Zola's.
  • Options
    Think the OP should at least have tried to make that rhyme
  • Options
    It was on Chelsfield Hill I believe.
  • Options
    I always thought Zola's was on Chislehurst Road, runs between Pettswood and Chislehurst. I saw Zola quite afew years ago by Coopers School (not so far away).
    Chislehurst Road has some lovely  big houses, but the road is v busy in rush hours.
  • Options
    I always thought Zola's was on Chislehurst Road, runs between Pettswood and Chislehurst. I saw Zola quite afew years ago by Coopers School (not so far away).
    Chislehurst Road has some lovely  big houses, but the road is v busy in rush hours.
    Correct.
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Thank you all. I found the details now. Appreciate your help. Found the link. I was on my mobile phone earlier so wasn't able to have the option to look at old threads. 
  • Options
    Never knew that... given I live just off Chislehurst Road (granted the Petts Wood side of the roundabout!).
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    Thank you all. I found the details now. Appreciate your help. Found the link. I was on my mobile phone earlier so wasn't able to have the option to look at old threads. 
    Share the link on here for those of us who haven't seen it please! 😀 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    At the time it looks amazing. However, having seen better properties in the area for around 6 million mark, I am opting for one of those to move into :)
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Rudders22 said:
    I dont think advertising that its close to Chelsfield Lakes golf course will help sell it😄
  • Options
    How much was it at the time?