Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cheltenham Away Coach Departure Times

Earlier today somebody from the club phoned informing me that the coaches will depart from Charlton 30 minutes later than advertised & will now depart at 7am, @CyrilDavies has since messaged me to say that he was contacted by the club & given a 30 minute earlier departure time from Well Hall which will now be 6.15am.
Is there anybody else travelling by coach to Cheltenham who has been informed by the club of a change of departure time?
I presume the ticket office will be closed until Tuesday, so probably no way of confirming new departure times.

Comments

• Options
    I saw a friend post on one of the Charlton Facebook groups that well hall is now 6.15
  • Options

Please see below information regarding Sunday's Valley Away journey to the Cheltenham Town game.

These are the updated Valley Away Pick-up points and times:

Coach One 

• Eltham: 6.15am
    • Bromley: 6.30am
    • Charlton: 7am

Coach Two

• Larkfield: 5.20am
    • Gravesend: 5.50am
    • Bexleyheath: 6.15am
    • Dartford: 6.30am
  • Options
    2hrs 30 mins if you leave Charlton now to drive to Cheltenham , they should make it on time !
  • Options
    Respect to anyone getting a coach at 5.20 am for this one.
  • Options
    Respect to anyone getting a coach at 5.20 am for this one.
    I think the above information means it would originally have been leaving at 4:50am when they booked too. Anyone who was up for that deserves a medal!
  • Options
    clive said:

Please see below information regarding Sunday's Valley Away journey to the Cheltenham Town game.

These are the updated Valley Away Pick-up points and times:

Coach One 

• Eltham: 6.15am
    • Bromley: 6.30am

Coach Two

• Larkfield: 5.20am
    • Gravesend: 5.50am
    • Bexleyheath: 6.15am
    • Dartford: 6.30am
    Eltham, Bromley then back to Charlton and Gravesend, Bexleyheath then back to Dartford then Charlton. Weird.
  • Options
    Bring back Eddie Cecil😀