Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: CHARLTON 3-2 PORT VALE

thanks to the 47 Lifers who gave marks

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2023
    If Dobson is booked next week, will he be banned from the beginning of next season or are some in the cup?
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    If Dobson is booked next week, will he be banned from the beginning of next season or are some in the cup?
    The yellow cards are all for league games, however I have no idea if there are any ramifications
  • Options
    Jeez, that Rak-Saki is a dirty b'stard...101 fouls!!!
  • Options
    Pedro45 said:
    Jeez, that Rak-Saki is a dirty b'stard...101 fouls!!!
    thanks, page amended
  • Options
    Giving Dobson and Morgan the assists rather than two PV defenders is the absolute height of generosity, lol
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Giving Dobson and Morgan the assists rather than two PV defenders is the absolute height of generosity, lol
    I think it's fair enough. The PL/Fantasy Football approach is much harsher, and you end up with situations where Isak doesn't get the assist for his wonder run at Everton midweek.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    I agree but to assign assists is my one little idiosyncrasy 😀 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    I think it's fair enough. The PL/Fantasy Football approach is much harsher, and you end up with situations where Isak doesn't get the assist for his wonder run at Everton midweek.
    Would say if the defender makes a deliberate movement to play the ball and does, it isn't an assist. Deflection, it still is
  • Options
    Sorry Leuth whatever you might think it doesn't apply in the statbank, house rules 😀
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So based on this POTY should be Ness
    RU Woolacott
    3rd M-B
    4th Dobbo

JRS won more MOM than anybody which is presumably why he one the real POTY but not so consistent as others 
  • Options
    No because you have to play a minimum number of games to win it 
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    and he got marked down coz Palarse :)

• Options
    edited May 2023
    Interesting that first half, we are 37-24 up. In the second half, we lost 31-40. First-half form repeated in the second half might have had a big difference.
  • Options
    edited May 2023