Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    It’s Potter
  • Options
    Another one bites the dust!

A true icon. RIP Harry. 
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    https://youtu.be/ifIqn85gsio

This used to be on the looped round playlist of a canteen of a place I worked at.

Was years and years ago, but I still can't see coconut water in shops without thinking "very good for your daughter", or think that it's got lots of iron and makes you strong like a lion.  Funny what sticks in your head.

RIP.
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Oh that’s very sad……a great life and a great innings too.

RIP….…Harry……RIP.
  • Options
    Shame. Watched Beetlejuice again recently, wouldn't be the same without his music 
  • Options
    A good long life.
    A real talent.
    RIP
  • Options
    Great life and fantastic talent.

RIP
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    https://youtu.be/H5dpBWlRANE

Loved this as a kid....

Very good looking man.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    They call me Mr Tibbs .. super talent and (i m o) a real American Black Icon who lived through some very tempestuous and challenging times and was always a great example   .. R I P
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Blimey. I assumed he'd died decades ago. My Nan was a big fan of his and she died 25 yrs ago
  • Options
    They call me Mr Tibbs .. super talent and (i m o) a real American Black Icon who lived through some very tempestuous and challenging times and was always a great example   .. R I P
    Mr Tibbs was Sidney Poitier.
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    I think you might be confusing Harry Belafonte with Sidney Poitier. 

RIP Harry - a real talent, and a good man.
  • Options
    Mr Tibbs was Sidney Poitier.
    bobmunro said:
    I think you might be confusing Harry Belafonte with Sidney Poitier. 

RIP Harry - a real talent, and a good man.
    thanks chaps .. in the heat of the night of course was Sidney Poitier
  • Options
    Remember Harry from my childhood,one of my dads favourites,beautiful voice,and a good man RIP 
  • Options
    RIP smooth smooth voice.
  • Options
    A very talented and decent chap. RIP