Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: CHARLTON 2-3 MORECAMBE

thanks to the 63 Lifers who gave marks
my apologies for leaving out Daniel Kanu

Comments

• Options
    It says it all when the 2 players who only played 36 minutes get the highest marks. 
  • Options
    Ouch

Once again I find Morgan's marks in relation to some of the other players baffling. How can he be only 0.05 above Hector who had a complete stinker of a performance? 
  • Options
    I find Rak Saki's baffling. He spent most of the time hiding, did little chasing back and showed little interest. Morgan and Dobson weren't great but at least they were trying. Shame we can't see the running stats
  • Options
    redman said:
    I find Rak Saki's baffling. He spent most of the time hiding, did little chasing back and showed little interest. Morgan and Dobson weren't great but at least they were trying. Shame we can't see the running stats
    What?
  • Options
    redman said:
    He scored which will undoubtedly boost your score.
  • Options
    TEL said:
    I don't think I'll bother marking anymore. So many biased markers now it's getting ridiculous. Morgan continues to be down marked. Rak Sakyi did nothing apart from stand in the way of the ball that went in off him. Sessegnon, Thomas and anonymous Clare all above Morgan who didn't hide for a minute. When he changed positions from the 10 to his more favoured position when Henry went off he more or less ran our midfield. The only marks I agree with are the bottom two which nobody could gloss over. 
    These marks will be even less fair if only the Morgan haters vote in them!
  • Options
    TEL said:
    I don't think I'll bother marking anymore. So many biased markers now it's getting ridiculous. Morgan continues to be down marked. Rak Sakyi did nothing apart from stand in the way of the ball that went in off him. Sessegnon, Thomas and anonymous Clare all above Morgan who didn't hide for a minute. When he changed positions from the 10 to his more favoured position when Henry went off he more or less ran our midfield. The only marks I agree with are the bottom two which nobody could gloss over. 
    You are wrong!
    If Morgan got a low mark in most cases others also got a low mark, only 3 out of 63 markers made Morgan the lowest of them all, you have to look at it in the context of the other marks given by the same marker. The thing  that has to be understood is that all of us mark in different ways and none of us are right but it is the view of each of us and it should be respected. I resent that you think my marks may be biased as they are my personal; view just as every other set of marks is a personal view, if you can't accept that and wish to get your knickers in a twist then please do so.
  • Options
    TEL said:
    I've felt exactly this way for some time now, so haven't been bothering to give my marks. Unfortunately, the statbank has become less and less a fair reflection of each player's performance.