Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Len Goodman - RIP

Died aged 78
Former Strictly judge - RIP
SEVEN

Comments

• Options
    Sad news - nice guy by all accounts. RIP Len. 
  • Options
    Blimey thats a shock! RIP Len.....now its SEVEN in HEAVEN, god bless you sir xx
  • Options
    RIP, had connections with Dartford.
  • Options

• Options
    Very very sad. Another good one gone in the space of a few weeks  RIP Len
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Very sad - didn't know he had been ill. Seemed a nice guy.

RIP
  • Options
    That’s shock news, Len and his wife often had breakfast on a Sunday morning in a little restaurant me and my wife go to.

They were in there a month or so ago and he looked as fit as a fiddle and as normal joking with everyone.

RIP Len
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Len died as a consequence of having bone cancer. 78 is too young these days.
  • Options
    Oh that is sad and my wife will be very upset when she finds out as Len taught her to dance in Dartford when she was in her teens.

RIP Len

Great photo..
  • Options
    Sad news. He was judging on Dancing on the Stars until last year, so this is a real shock. RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    On Desert Island Discs, at the end when the guest is given the Bible and Shakespeare's Complete Works, 'Oh good' said Len, they'll be great for starting my cooking fires .. down to earth, nice man .. R I P 
  • Options
    RIP Len, thanks for being great on strictly. 
  • Options
    My sister used to go to his dance school in Dartford back in the day.  Apprently nobody had a bad word to say about him - such a shame

RIP Len
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Met him at City Airport once and he had time for everyone, lovely man.

RIP
  • Options
    He was a former member at Dartford golf club. As is my friend. My friend is a teaching pro in LA, Len went into the pro shop in LA and got talking to my friend (recognised the accent) and remembered him as a junior member and his dad. They had a good chat and my friend thought he was very nice and likeable. RIP
  • Options
    RIP...a good decent man 
  • Options
    Hev ern RIP Len.
  • Options
    That's a shock. RIP Len.