Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

National 3pm alarm/test

I'm not looking for a discussion (row) about the rights & wrongs.
But me & the wife never got one. 
How about others?

Comments

• Options
    Nothing 
  • Options
    Yep me and Mrs RM got the alert, bang on 3
  • Options
    I got one. Do you have an old mobile?
  • Options
    Yeah I got it
  • Options
    It arrived early at 2.59 and only lasted for about 5 seconds.
  • Options
    I got mine dead on 3pm but the missus didn’t.  Her alert came along 2 minutes later. We assumed it was because of different networks. Have you got the alerts turned off in your settings? 
  • Options
    Nothing for me or Mrs JB 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pretty sure Alexa went off as well as I think my work phones in the lounge. My dad has a push button doro (2g I think) and he didn’t get an alert. 
  • Options
    Mrkinski said:
    I got one. Do you have an old mobile?
    5 years old, but it is Chinese (Huawei).
  • Options
    Some bastard set it off early! Made me jump! 
  • Options
    Didn't get it, partner did. Brother and sister got one on their work phones but not personal. Parents both got one. Around about a 60% success rate 
  • Options
    Got one on both my phones.
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    bang on 3pm on all 5 phones in the house.
  • Options
    Nothing received by me, the wife or my son. All with id Mobile, so through the Three network.
  • Options
    No for me
  • Options
    I got one at about 3.02……followed by an announcement by a woman with a full on American accent!!!
    I ask you, how ridiculous is that? 🤔
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nothing 
  • Options
    Got one on both phones, and my watch went mad.
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Forgot about it and made a cup of tea. Came back at 3.01 to see an emergency message on the phone, so don't know if it came with noise.
  • Options
    I got one at about 3.02……followed by an announcement by a woman with a full on American accent!!!
    I ask you, how ridiculous is that? 🤔
    That's a freeking dumbass idea, partner
  • Options
    Both my wife and I got it at 1459 on EE. Son got it two minutes later on Tesco mobile.
  • Options
    Got mine about 3.12pm better late than never, but suspect I would have been fcuked going outside obliviously if it was for real. Just shows how sh*t our networking is here in the UK.
  • Options
    All those who didn’t get one were obviously previously singled out as unsuitable and deemed not high priority.
    C class or lower I assume.
    Story of my life